“Really wanted this to be spectacular”
Review of Crepe-Montagne

Crepe-Montagne
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Whistler
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I had the Eggs Benedict and the Banana-nutella crepe. Other people in my party had varying orders of egg, sausage and bacon breakfast and crepes as well.

My benedict was decent, but wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I think the sauce was too thick and not enough lemon. The egg was poached perfectly though. my crepe barely had any nutella in it, I showed my waitress and she agreed and brought more. The crepes are premade and were a bit dry.

My son asked for over hard eggs, but they were more just hard on one side. The sausage was cut up hotdogs fried on both sides. We had a table of 5 and bill was $125.

Its too bad, I really wanted to love this place.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

We went here for breakfast. Got there just after the place opened for business, but it was already 3/4 full. Very popular. IIn the winter, try to avoid the tables by the door or leave you coat on, since the cold draft will "get you." Lots of great options on the menu. We were with 3 kids under 10 and it is kid friendly. Great place to start the day before hitting the slopes

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a very tiny (cute and cozy) place on the outskirts of Whistler Village. They don't take reservations so we were very happy to get a table for 4 with just a short wait. We had skied all day and really wanted a tasty and relaxing dinner. Fondue was the perfect choice and Crepe-Montagne offers 4 types of cheese fondue plus meat fondues. We selected 3 of the cheese to split between the 4 of us ...which was plenty. We couldn't decide which one we liked best, they were all that good. Then, we has a couple flaming desserts...also great as was the fruit-filled jug of Sangria. We were full and happy by the end of the night. Later on, my daughter told me she couldn't find her phone, so I called her number and one of the restaurant staff answered so we'd know it was there (thank you)! What a great excuse to go back the next day and have lunch...this time very tasty crepes and incredible chocolate fondue....made me want to leave my phone behind this time.

1  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times now, tries most things on the menu, but now I'll always stick to the original fondue. Classic and awesome. Apple cinnamon dessert crepe is amazing too!

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

We went there for breakfast. We ordered some crepes and omelettes. Their crepes were good with good skins and lots of flavor. Service could have been better. Probably too much business to really care.