“A morsel of France in the heart of Whistler”
Review of Crepe-Montagne

Crepe-Montagne
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Whistler
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 12 February 2011

What can I say, one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. I shared a buckwheat crepe covered with perfectly cooked sunny side up (3 of them), delicious ham and tomato, and 3 cheeses. We followed this with a sweet crepe - bananas, strawberries and nutella. Decadent? Sure! But definitely food that's good for the soul.

There are newer reviews for Crepe-Montagne

Reviewed 10 February 2011

I was a little concerned that the prices were a bit high, however, our breakfast was worth every penny. The restaurant is very small and you may end up sharing a table with strangers.

I had an omelette with sauteed mushrooms (one of my favorite combos) and it was incredible. I also had a strawberry jam and chocolate crepe that was delicious. My husband had a big breakfast that included pancakes and toast.

The server was extremely friendly and I am so glad we decided to eat here! Probably one of my favorite meals of our whole trip!

Reviewed 22 January 2011

We stumbled on this place while in Whistler for the Olympics. Very small, but very cozy. Service was great, servers were all French Canadian so it added to the authenticity of the restaurant. Crepes were delicious and they were very flexible in making special crepes for our kids. Loved the decor. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 January 2011

Popped in here for lunch and had a lovely time. They don't take reservations, it's small, pretty busy and you might have to share a table with strangers, wait or come back another time. If you can deal with that then it's a really nice place to stuff yourself with cheese and wine. I've had raclette all over the place, both in restaurants and homes. This was the full on home style, grill on the table style. I only mention this because some restaurants do it differently and if you've not experienced both you might get a shock.

My other half wanted to order some soup to start but the waitress advised against it and was quite right! The raclette, meats, salad and potatoes was a massive amount of food. Absolutely lovely, always a fun meal and great staff.

The breakfasts, soups and crepes all looked good as well.

Reviewed 31 December 2010

Loved it. Staff was attentive and professional. Great value. The place is small so go early to avoid a long wait. Best dinner we had in all of Whistler (also went to Hy's, Carrumba, Splitz, Brewhouse, La Brasserie)