“Nothing special”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 24 February 2011

Based on the reviews, I had high hopes for this place!! It was nothing special and not memorable. Quite expensive for what you get. ($20 for cheese fondue -- and there was so little cheese in the pot we could only get thru about half of the provided bread cubes!) Also tried the smoked salmon crepe -- very bland and the salmon was so tough and/or thick that we simply could not chew it. Big disappointment. :(

Reviewed 22 February 2011

This place is so cute. Loved the atmosphere and decor. The food was fabulous. Definitely check this place out when you are in town!

Reviewed 16 February 2011

We ate here for breakfast 2 out of 4 days. We didnt go back more because we didnt want them to think we were crazy.
It's a quant, cute little restaurant with maybe only room for 30 people. Make sure to go early to avoid the rush. We were greated both times by what we could only guess was a french family who run the restaurant.
The crepes were authentic and tasty. My husband was really hungry one day and got a fully loaded breakfast with eggs, ham, tomatoes, toast, potatoes, and more and he said it was one of the best breakfast's he's ever had. I really enjoyed my crepe with eggs and canadien bacon. On another visit I had the eggs benedict, and while they were good, they weren't anything out of the ordinary.
One of the best meals we had in Whistler. Next time we're here I'd like to try it for dinner and some fondue!

Reviewed 12 February 2011

What can I say, one of the best breakfasts I've ever had. I shared a buckwheat crepe covered with perfectly cooked sunny side up (3 of them), delicious ham and tomato, and 3 cheeses. We followed this with a sweet crepe - bananas, strawberries and nutella. Decadent? Sure! But definitely food that's good for the soul.

Reviewed 10 February 2011

I was a little concerned that the prices were a bit high, however, our breakfast was worth every penny. The restaurant is very small and you may end up sharing a table with strangers.

I had an omelette with sauteed mushrooms (one of my favorite combos) and it was incredible. I also had a strawberry jam and chocolate crepe that was delicious. My husband had a big breakfast that included pancakes and toast.

The server was extremely friendly and I am so glad we decided to eat here! Probably one of my favorite meals of our whole trip!