“Go for a healthy lunch”

Ingrid's Village Cafe
Ranked #38 of 198 Restaurants in Whistler
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2017

One of the few places that offer healthy food in Whistler. A little cramped inside but tasty wholefoods. Great for vegans, vegetarians and anyone who is a little tired of the junk served up in most Whistler restaurants. It's perfect for a quick bite to eat at lunchtime if you're not on the mountain. Loved the vege burgers. Soups too small to make a main meal. I went for breakfast but wasn't overly impressed with the range or type of food (think frozen waffles). They did have omelettes etc from memory but no good for me as I don't eat egg based dishes.
Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

We went in here looking for a big breakfast style thing but they only do sandwiches or wraps (as breakfast items). We both have croissants with ham and cheese. They were quick and a good size. Coffee was good too but I did ask for a small and was given a large (and when someone likes strong coffee that makes a huge difference).

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Ingrid's is great for breakfast or lunch when you're after something quick but very healthy. My husband and I ate there several times and always left very happy. There were many vegetarian options - I'd highly recommend the Garden vege burger.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Little gem of a place serving breakfast, brunch and lunch until 6pm.

We popped in for lunch and we're lucky enough to score a table inside. The three different meals we had were all delicious and we will definitely be back here as the food is fresh, tasty and well priced. It is worth the short walk from the gondolas, staff are friendly as well.

Can't wait to try the breakie options.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Stopped here for lunch on a rainy, rainy day. Quite good, fresh, deli-style food. Seating is limited & outdoors seating on a rainy, cold day was not an option.