Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$80.48
from US$104.87
from US$39.83
1,990 results
All reviews bear tour mammoth tour sasquatch line hanging upside down great fun fitzsimmons creek adrenaline rush first timers fear of heights awesome experience a lot of fun beautiful scenery whistler mountain visiting whistler peak to peak eagles safety
Reviewed yesterday

I did a ziptrek with my collegues from work. The staff were very professional and guided us through the safety tips and rules. Unfortunately a few of our collegues chickened out because of fear but all in all we had a wonderful time

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The Sasquatch is indescribable. I had never tried a zipline before, but at the urging of a friend, I went for the Sasquatch. It is unbelievable. The views alone are worth the price of admission, not to mention the thrill of flying 600 feet above the trees for almost 90 seconds!

The staff was professional, and the trips up and down the mountain were easy. I highly recommend springing for the GoPro footage.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My kids still talk about how much fun they had. We did this on a day we chose not to ski. We did the Bear tour. Our guide, Cooper, was great and the kids had so much fun.

1  Thank MarcandOrli
Reviewed 6 days ago

Ziptrek Ecotours gave us a great experience. We did the Eagle tour which involves 5 zip lines. There is a longer one that you can do with 10 lines as well, but this was great for us for a morning adventure. If you have never zip lined before they are very helpful and if you are comfortable they will give you tips to make it more fun and exciting, like teaching you how to hang upside down (and how to get back up). The lines have a lot of variety to them - one really fast, one really long, one really steep, that kind of thing, so it’s not just more of the same one after the next. They don’t rush you through and don’t mind if you stop now and again on the short walk between zips to take some photos. The guides provide a nice bit of background about the forest and the two mountains, as well as sites of interest along the way like the Olympic Bobsleigh track. Our guides Rich and Jamie were patient and encouraging. There was one person in our group who was very scared and they kept her calm the whole time and even got her having a little fun by the end of it. They help you with the harnesses and are very safety conscious. This is the kind of zip line where they do the braking for you so you can just relax and enjoy the amazing views of the mountains and the river beneath you. You end up zipping all the way back into town, which I quite enjoyed. Definitely worth it on a sunny day!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I are early and late 60's and had never been zip lining, so we wanted to see if we would survive! It was a "peak" experience... we hobbled along the interesting treks between lines, and were treated so nicely and patiently by the guides. Their supportive energy and information kept the experience a full adventure. The thrill and fun was beyound our expectations. We wanted to and plan to do it again! Thank you so much for some great memories and keeping us young!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked for the Eagle Tour and had a great afternoon.
Wife isn't one who likes heights but was reassured by the staff throughout the trip.
Friendly and professional made for a safe and secure feeling all the way.
My wife even got to the stage of some enjoyment and feeling of achievement. Until we did wire 4 which in her words was a step into an abyss.
Would recommend to all ages and abilities as the buzz is great.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First off, our guides Tim and Harry were excellent! They're knowledgable, passionate and all-around nice guys!

I did the Bear tour with 5 zip lines and it was fantastic! A few of our zips were in the rain but even that couldn't dampen the experience.

There was also a strong emphasis on the 'eco' part of the tour; there was commentary not only about Whistler but also the ecosystems within and around it.

Safety always seemed top of mind for the guides and which let the group focus on having fun and not worrying!

I'd recommend this if you have a couple hours in Whistler! Thanks Tim, Harry and Zip Trek!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I did the Mammoth Tour (which is the Bear and Eagle Combined) and then finished off the day on the Sasquatch Tour so did all of ZipTreks ziplines available 10 or 11 all up and had soooooo much fun!

Our day started with the Mammoth tour in some rain and mist but that did not dampen the experience the lines are so fun and our tour guides Siennna and Amanda made the trip epic. We then finished our day on the Sasquatch which although is scary as hell standing up the top waiting to launch was so great I wanted to turn around and go again! we could not see the line from the starting point due to rain/mist but as we went down and came out into the valley the views opened up and it was amazing! I loved the double line so you could go down with a friend allowed us to video each other and see who went the fastest. Although not the cheapest day out definitely worth doing all the lines!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the outset all staff were very professional and gave attention to detail.

The guide, Alisa was proficient and delivered all information with facts, fun and catered for different age range in the group. A camera is a must and even on a rainy day (which would enhance the rain forest) the scenery is spectacular.
We live in Whistler and still just loved the views

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the ziptrek with several other people including 2 friends and we had an amazing experience! I am terrified of heights and can’t believe that I actually did 5 zip lines. Our tour guides were fabulous and gave us lots of information about the area around us. We did the eagle course and it was really lovely walking through the forest, across suspension bridges and treehouses and of course 5 zip lines which ended back at the village. A perfect way to finish the day!