Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$40.02
from US$80.86
from US$105.37
1,832 results
All reviews bear tour mammoth tour sasquatch line hanging upside down great fun fitzsimmons creek adrenaline rush first timers fear of heights awesome experience a lot of fun beautiful scenery whistler mountain visiting whistler peak to peak eagles safety
Reviewed September 2, 2015

My wife and I did the "beginner" Bear course, which consisted of five lines, but shorter and not as high as the Eagle course, since it would be the first time either of us had ziplined. We enjoyed it a great deal, and we look forward to our next ziplining excursion! The only thing I had trouble with was spinning around (unintentionally); I wish I knew how to control it, so I wouldn't have spun around.

The guides were very courteous and helpful. They gave us every reason to feel safe and secure and confident. One of the nice aspects about this company is the information that the guides provide during the excursion about the environmental and ecological aspects of our surroundings.

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Ziptrek adventure. Staff were friendly, professional and well prepared. It rained while we were there but that did not take anything from the experience.

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Course was fun but not adrenaline inducing. I recommend going for the Eagle course, which is incredibly high, or the Sasquatch, which is super long.

1  Thank Marleyfan61
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Did the Eagle Tour over the weekend with 4 others. We had a great time! The guides were awesome, made us feel very safe and they also had a lot of interesting facts about the surrounding area.

Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

We did the Bear tour for our first time ziplinning. Known to locals and more experienced zippers as "the baby line"! HA!
It was still terrifying for your first time! I have a tiny fear of heights and it took a few deep breaths to step off each platform! The guides were calm, helpful and very patient..quietly encouraging me that "I could do it".
What a great bucket list item to check off!
One day I'll work my way up to the Sasquatch line. .yikes!

1  Thank maplekitty