“WHAT A BLAST!!!”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

Ziptrek Ecotours
Ranked #5 of 55 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 11 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 4 distinct zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime! Now home to the longest zipline in all of Canada and the USA - The Sasquatch®! Spanning a mind-blowing distance of over 2 kms in length, you will experience spectacular views and over 7,000 ft of pure eco-exhilaration! Will you take it on?
Reviewed September 3, 2015

My wife, young daughter and I had an amazing, unforgettable experience. If you are in Whistler, this is must for an adrenaline rush for all ages!!! The guides are friendly and safety is always paramount.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,050)
All reviews
in 545 reviews
"safety"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2015

My wife and I did the "beginner" Bear course, which consisted of five lines, but shorter and not as high as the Eagle course, since it would be the first time either of us had ziplined. We enjoyed it a great deal, and we look forward to our next ziplining excursion! The only thing I had trouble with was spinning around (unintentionally); I wish I knew how to control it, so I wouldn't have spun around.

The guides were very courteous and helpful. They gave us every reason to feel safe and secure and confident. One of the nice aspects about this company is the information that the guides provide during the excursion about the environmental and ecological aspects of our surroundings.

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Ziptrek adventure. Staff were friendly, professional and well prepared. It rained while we were there but that did not take anything from the experience.

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Course was fun but not adrenaline inducing. I recommend going for the Eagle course, which is incredibly high, or the Sasquatch, which is super long.

1  Thank Marleyfan61