“Awesome time. Don't be scared, just do it”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

Ziptrek Ecotours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$101.86*
and up
Zipline Adventure in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Reviewed 6 September 2015

We had a great time in Sasquatch and Eagle tours. It was my dad's first time zip lining and he's in his 70s. Yes Sasquatch is a little scary, but awesome. You'll regret it if you chicken out guides were superb. Loved all the Eco information plaques on sustainability and the cool suspension bridges you get to walk across between zip lines. All in all, completely awesome experience :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,665)

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Our family took the Eagle Tour and highly recommend it. Excellent tour--great walks and bridges in between the 5 zip lines. Tour guides were great. It was our first time zip lining. We could not have asked for more!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

the sasquatch is the longest zip line in North America, 2000 meters , 100 km per hour, extremely intimidating, beautiful views, excellent guides, what a rush.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

My wife, young daughter and I had an amazing, unforgettable experience. If you are in Whistler, this is must for an adrenaline rush for all ages!!! The guides are friendly and safety is always paramount.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

My wife and I did the "beginner" Bear course, which consisted of five lines, but shorter and not as high as the Eagle course, since it would be the first time either of us had ziplined. We enjoyed it a great deal, and we look forward to our next ziplining excursion! The only thing I had trouble with was spinning around (unintentionally); I wish I knew how to control it, so I wouldn't have spun around.

The guides were very courteous and helpful. They gave us every reason to feel safe and secure and confident. One of the nice aspects about this company is the information that the guides provide during the excursion about the environmental and ecological aspects of our surroundings.