Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$106.38
from US$40.41
from US$81.64
1,819 results
All reviews bear tour mammoth tour sasquatch line hanging upside down great fun fitzsimmons creek adrenaline rush first timers fear of heights awesome experience a lot of fun beautiful scenery whistler mountain visiting whistler peak to peak eagles safety
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Our family took the Eagle Tour and highly recommend it. Excellent tour--great walks and bridges in between the 5 zip lines. Tour guides were great. It was our first time zip lining. We could not have asked for more!

Reviewed September 4, 2015

the sasquatch is the longest zip line in North America, 2000 meters , 100 km per hour, extremely intimidating, beautiful views, excellent guides, what a rush.

Reviewed September 3, 2015

My wife, young daughter and I had an amazing, unforgettable experience. If you are in Whistler, this is must for an adrenaline rush for all ages!!! The guides are friendly and safety is always paramount.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

My wife and I did the "beginner" Bear course, which consisted of five lines, but shorter and not as high as the Eagle course, since it would be the first time either of us had ziplined. We enjoyed it a great deal, and we look forward to our next ziplining excursion! The only thing I had trouble with was spinning around (unintentionally); I wish I knew how to control it, so I wouldn't have spun around.

The guides were very courteous and helpful. They gave us every reason to feel safe and secure and confident. One of the nice aspects about this company is the information that the guides provide during the excursion about the environmental and ecological aspects of our surroundings.

Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Ziptrek adventure. Staff were friendly, professional and well prepared. It rained while we were there but that did not take anything from the experience.