Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$79.74
from US$95.86
from US$103.91
1,847 results
All reviews bear tour mammoth tour hanging upside down sasquatch line great fun fitzsimmons creek adrenaline rush zip line experience first timers fear of heights a lot of fun awesome experience beautiful scenery whistler mountain visiting whistler peak to peak eagles
Reviewed September 7, 2015

On my list of "things to do before I die" for a long time and boy am I glad I did! I was the oldest by far in our group and with some trepidation stepped off the first wire - well, it will be the nearest thing I get to flying I think. Whizzing through the air - not always in the direction I wanted to face - was incredible. Do not be afraid!!!
Very helpful young staff who put you completely at your ease and gave a good insight into the delicate eco system without labouring the point.
In between wires there is a great system of walkways through the trees and coming up to wire 4 you suddenly realise you are in the treetops. Magical views all around with only the sound of rushing rivers and many birds to disturb the peace (except for the occasional scream or whoop of delight!)
It seemed expensive initially but was well worth it, FUN FUN. Have a go, you are never too old.

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

It all went smooth, organized and very fun!
I would definitely go again, wish it were a little cheaper!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 6, 2015

We had a great time in Sasquatch and Eagle tours. It was my dad's first time zip lining and he's in his 70s. Yes Sasquatch is a little scary, but awesome. You'll regret it if you chicken out guides were superb. Loved all the Eco information plaques on sustainability and the cool suspension bridges you get to walk across between zip lines. All in all, completely awesome experience :-)

Reviewed September 4, 2015

Our family took the Eagle Tour and highly recommend it. Excellent tour--great walks and bridges in between the 5 zip lines. Tour guides were great. It was our first time zip lining. We could not have asked for more!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2015

the sasquatch is the longest zip line in North America, 2000 meters , 100 km per hour, extremely intimidating, beautiful views, excellent guides, what a rush.