Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from US$79.37
from US$95.41
from US$103.42
from US$47.30
1,862 results
All reviews bear tour mammoth tour hanging upside down sasquatch line great fun fitzsimmons creek zip line experience adrenaline rush first timers fear of heights a lot of fun awesome experience beautiful scenery whistler mountain visiting whistler peak to peak eagles
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I had a gift certificate from 6+ years ago that they honoured!! Hard to find their booking office though. The guides were very professional and emphasized safety. I did the starter eagle tour which I recommend for anyone who has not done a zip-line tour before.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 12, 2015

Done lots of Ziplines but it was the new sasquatch line that traverses the valley from blackcomb mountain to whistler mountain that we wanted to do. What a thrill. Ride up the chairlift from Blackcomb base. short van ride to the starting point. 2 parallel lines give you and your racing companion a 2.4 km ride (1.5-2 minutes) zip to whistler mountain. download on the gondola. Other ziplines feel quite pedestrian after you've tried this one. Not for the faint of heart.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

I've Zip lined in Costa Rica on higher lines than the one we chose...primarily because it was my wife's first zipline experience. Although I had lower expectations we were pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. I noticed another reviewer complained about the amount of information...which we actually enjoyed. The Eco-tourist in me appreciated the attention paid to limiting the impact on the environment. Our guides were well informed and a TON of fun...showing the novices among us tricks and showing off with some sweet spin moves. My wife was going upside down on her first excursion! There were couples zip lines and of course the Sasquatch which completely terrified us...but go do it! We used GoPro cameras to capture everything and we absolutely loved it!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Just get it booked and do it. We did the eagle tour and it was unbelievable next up will be Sasquatch. Guides were brilliant Matt and LJ or EJ ( sorry forgot your name )
Capped of an amazing week in Whistler.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

We had THE experience of the trip with sasquatch. But first we took the bear tour, I think it is ok to start, but if you already have done zip line, do the eagle tour and even better the sasquatch. They gave us a 25% discount in sasquatch because we took another tour before.
The team they hired is great, the equipment new and the infrastructure is amazing. You don't feel unsafe never. The team have safety first.