“Understand why Ziptrek is rated #1”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

US$99.39*
and up
Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We did the Bear tour with Sean and Ben as our guides. Both were very friendly, very knowledgeable of the surrounding forest environment and very safety conscious. We were very impressed with the safety processes employed by the guides and the overall design of the equipment with safety in mind. And to top it off, it was great fun!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I had a gift certificate from 6+ years ago that they honoured!! Hard to find their booking office though. The guides were very professional and emphasized safety. I did the starter eagle tour which I recommend for anyone who has not done a zip-line tour before.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Done lots of Ziplines but it was the new sasquatch line that traverses the valley from blackcomb mountain to whistler mountain that we wanted to do. What a thrill. Ride up the chairlift from Blackcomb base. short van ride to the starting point. 2 parallel lines give you and your racing companion a 2.4 km ride (1.5-2 minutes) zip to whistler mountain. download on the gondola. Other ziplines feel quite pedestrian after you've tried this one. Not for the faint of heart.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I've Zip lined in Costa Rica on higher lines than the one we chose...primarily because it was my wife's first zipline experience. Although I had lower expectations we were pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. I noticed another reviewer complained about the amount of information...which we actually enjoyed. The Eco-tourist in me appreciated the attention paid to limiting the impact on the environment. Our guides were well informed and a TON of fun...showing the novices among us tricks and showing off with some sweet spin moves. My wife was going upside down on her first excursion! There were couples zip lines and of course the Sasquatch which completely terrified us...but go do it! We used GoPro cameras to capture everything and we absolutely loved it!

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Just get it booked and do it. We did the eagle tour and it was unbelievable next up will be Sasquatch. Guides were brilliant Matt and LJ or EJ ( sorry forgot your name )
Capped of an amazing week in Whistler.