“Flavorful food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pacific
Transit: Across the street from restaurant use transit stop for bus 354 (Vancouver) and C52 (White Rock).
Description: Onyx is a fresh and innovative twist on a classic Steakhouse. We are devoted to cuisine and wine and we show it off by providing an extensive Wine List and serving top cuts of meat that we dry-age ourselves, in-house. That said, we're not above having a little fun! Come in for a drink, an amazing meal or snacks, and fall in love with a room that instantly relaxes you. Between the diverse menu, the vibe of the room and the energy of our staff, we know that you'll feel comfortable in our hands.
Reviewed July 16, 2017

My wife and I tried Onyx at White Rock for the first time and were pleasantly surprised. The food was presented very attractively and the flavor was awesome. Steak and lobster stuffed salmon. The waitress service was friendly and personal. The chef, Jacob, came to our table for a short visit which was a special touch. Comfortable atmosphere to visit with wife and would be perfect for a business meeting. We will definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

It wasn't our first time going to Onyx but it has remained a go-to for my wife and I. The atmosphere is always very welcoming, nothing like the standard Cactus Club night out. We always enjoy the food and the service awesome. Our server Callum was very personable and was able to recommend wine that we really enjoyed. Really enjoyed the IPA on tap.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends to celebrate a few birthdays. The food was mediocre. The seafood linguine was bland and the beef dip was nothing great. The Caesars however were very delicious. What ruined the experience was the server. You could tell she did not want to serve us. She looked miserable the whole time. It took her a half hour to figure out the bills... and she still messed them up. The bills were auto grat for 18% so maybe that's why she didn't put an effort in to making our experience memorable. Don't think I'll ever come back.

2  Thank Alexis D
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Great new menu and good service. The Prime Rib is a standout for me. Friendly staff and local owners makes it an easy place to support!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

I have been dined here multiple times and both the food and service have been outstanding. The tempura bacon is absolutely delicious and every meal I saw leaving the kitchen looked amazing.

During my last visit, the owner came to our table and socialized. He was personable and professional and made the experience special.

Well done, keep up the good work.