“Great Food & Great Fun!”

Cosmos Greek Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 149 Restaurants in White Rock
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I've been going to Cosmos on the beach for probably 15 years and I have to say I'll keep going as long as they'll have me!
Whether I go with my husband or a group of friends, its always a great dinner and expereince. If its a quiet lunch with my girlfriend(s) on the patio, we'll share some wine, appy's and never feel pressured to leave. With my husband we enjoy being on the deck or by the window to get the ocean breeze and people watching of course is amazing.
On the weekends, they do have Belly Dancers - the Male belly dancer is fantastic! He is full of energy, a bit of a smart alec, and what a great sense of humour! He totally puts on a show and enjoys himself. He knows how to move, and the ladies just go mad, and he knows how to joke with the men crowd too, never inappropriate, just all in good fun.
Oh the food - ya the food is good too!!

Reviewed 1 January 2011

We dine at this restaurant on a regular basis. Food is always great and the servers are always very pleasant. Hands down my favorite restauran in White Rock,

Reviewed 10 August 2010

I went there last summer with my wife and son- the service was terrible and food was the worst i ever had, plus a rediculous bill! Don't go there save your time and money!

1  Thank nichoabc123
Reviewed 19 January 2010

18 year resident review: Although this was an excellent overall Greek experience years ago the food here presently is average Greek. It's not great but it's not terrible either. For the money the overall value is probably below average. Cosmos could easily return to it's greastness if it wasn't resting on it's long past reputation. You will find way better Greek in Crescent Beach, down the road, at Pelagos.

Reviewed 23 May 2008

Good atmosphere and service. Some of the dishes are fantastic (the spanokopita for example), but others are not (the greek potatoes).