“the nicest Indian restaurant i've seen”
Review of Chilli Chutney

Chilli Chutney
Ranked #5 of 150 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are authentic East Indian food we are serving here in Brandon since 2005. Our goals are to make customer happy and serve them quality food. We serve a la carte, take out, delivery, catering, 150 people dining.
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I'm a huge fan of Indian cuisine and it's always my go-to type of restaurant. So I've seen a lot of them.
This one was the nicest I've been to. Yeah lots have a nice place where you eat, but when it comes to the washrooms, many are simply disgusting. This place had the nicest washrooms I ever saw.
Great choice on the menu, well priced and very good service.
I strongly recommend.

2  Thank Sylvain F

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Excellent buffet. Great variety for the money. Best Indian food in Manitoba. Cannot find a place better than this in Winnipeg. So good.

2  Thank Missy-in-Bdn
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Great food, good quality and friendly staff, if you haven't tried it you absolutely must, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank JessicaM2001
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Great variety of food. The evening buffet has numerous vegetarian choices as well as several meat dishes. The food was fresh and hot. Can’t wait to return

1  Thank Tanis B
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Great food, great portion sizes and great variety! Had the Goan prawn curry with some aloo naan, super delish

1  Thank Lisa Q