Review Highlights
Great Hunt and Fishing

Had a great time hunting and fishing with Cory and his staff, we harvested 3 great bears and caught... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ItsAMikey
Cambridge, Canada
via mobile
Great

I have gone up the multiple times to all terrain bear hunts for both fishing and bear hunting. I... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2020
515zaca

All reviews top notch walleye hot shower amazing adventure bear hunt fish moose cory hunting accommodations shot camp amenities boats deck success wilderness
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019

We have been fishing for several years with ATBH. Each and every time we have been to his camp, it has been an absolute blast! Corey and his staff are super friendly and very knowledgeable. The accommodations in this northern Manitoba camp are second to none. Very clean and comfortable. After a day of fantastic fishing, and a walleye dinner we were lucky enough to get to experience the northern lights dancing in the sky. ATBH truly is the paradise of the north.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank advisedtrip
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I’ve hunted with ATBH many times and have never been anything but thrilled with their accommodations and services. This is a top notch outfit. I’ve harvested 11 bears with them over the years including 4 color phase bears as well as 3 bears over 7 foot. This is one of the most relaxing hunts I have ever been on. Cory and his crew take great care of their clients and know to put you on the bears. The walleye fishing from the outpost cabin is second to none. You can literally catch your limit right off the dock. If you are looking to relax for a week and enjoy a top notch Canadian bear hunt this is the place to go. I’ve also moose hunted with ATBH and yet again they provided a fantastic hunt start to finish. The accommodations were very comfortable at the fly in camp and the food was very good.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank Blakemetcalfe
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Can’t beat this outfit! All the walleye you can eat and big bears! My dad and I both ended up with trophies last year, and the rest of the group filled their tags. ATBH has an awesome staff, and they make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.

Date of experience: September 2018