Review Highlights
Great Hunting and Fishing

This was my second trip to Canada for a bear hunt and it was by far the best yet. Cory did a great... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2021
630tobyb
Awesome Experience

Corey, Shane, and Randy provided an amazing experience for my first moose hunt. Their knowledge and... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2021
Z2115LQmikeb

All reviews bear hunt walleye first rate cory moose hunting accommodations camp fishing amenities cabin canada memories
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I have been going to Cory’s camps for several years to hunt and fish with groups young to old. This is the first camp that I’ve been to that go out of their way to accommodate all types of people. Whether you were a do it yourself person or just a beginner they work hard to make your trip special. Over the past years all my groups have had 100% shot opportunity on bears and had opportunities to go to moose camp with shot opportunities each time. After several beautiful bears and three nice moose I can say that I will be returning as many times as I can. So if you’re looking for the best that the Northwoods can provide there is no reason to look any farther than this camp. A big thanks to Corey and his group for A lifetime of memories..

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Bgreen-111
Reviewed April 14, 2019

My family has made the journey to northern Manitoba for a week of fishing with guide Cory Grant for the past ten plus years. After a scenic drive and short boat ride, rustic log cabins remotely located among tall pines on the water’s edge await with all the amenities you will need. Looking around you will not find another cabin insight!
This is a great spot for fantastic fishing, whether you go out in the boats or fish right off the dock. Waterways are easily traversed up river or downstream to the train trestle, to some great fishing holes. With a variety of mature species ready for the catch, there is something for everyone. No problem reaching daily limits, even with our party of eight.
The deck and fire pit are a great place to sit back, relax and rehash the fishing stories of the day as the sunsets and the moon rises over the water.
Owner Cory Grant goes above and beyond to make sure that our stay is first-rate. If you like fishing, I strongly recommend this outdoor experience with Cory!

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Lynnette R
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I have been taking groups to hunt with ATBHs now for more than 10 years. Each year brings another memorable trip. Cory and his staff take care of every detail to make sure my guys have a great time and accommodate their needs. The camp is clean and comfortable and the fishing is incredible! Then there is the bear hunting... Bear hunting in Northern Manitoba is an amazing adventure. You will see a lot of bears, many of them color phased. If you want a shot at a record book bear, this is the place to be.
I can't wait to get back!

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank hunterdak
Reviewed April 11, 2019

We have been fishing for several years with ATBH. Each and every time we have been to his camp, it has been an absolute blast! Corey and his staff are super friendly and very knowledgeable. The accommodations in this northern Manitoba camp are second to none. Very clean and comfortable. After a day of fantastic fishing, and a walleye dinner we were lucky enough to get to experience the northern lights dancing in the sky. ATBH truly is the paradise of the north.

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank advisedtrip
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I’ve hunted with ATBH many times and have never been anything but thrilled with their accommodations and services. This is a top notch outfit. I’ve harvested 11 bears with them over the years including 4 color phase bears as well as 3 bears over 7 foot. This is one of the most relaxing hunts I have ever been on. Cory and his crew take great care of their clients and know to put you on the bears. The walleye fishing from the outpost cabin is second to none. You can literally catch your limit right off the dock. If you are looking to relax for a week and enjoy a top notch Canadian bear hunt this is the place to go. I’ve also moose hunted with ATBH and yet again they provided a fantastic hunt start to finish. The accommodations were very comfortable at the fly in camp and the food was very good.

Date of experience: May 2018