Review Highlights
Great

515zaca
Great!

kolbym784

All reviews top notch walleye hot shower amazing adventure bear hunt fish moose cory hunting accommodations shot camp amenities boats deck success wilderness
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2020

I have gone up the multiple times to all terrain bear hunts for both fishing and bear hunting. I always love fishing here because it’s constant non stop action that I can’t find anywhere else. Bear hunting is just as amazing as the fishing, it’s easy to sit in comfort for 7+ hours with bears always moving through the baits. Cory has always been great to me and my family and always puts in huge amounts of effort before and during our stay to make sure it’s the best experience possible.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed December 13, 2020

Everything was great, the camp was amazing as well as the outfitter and cook. We saw a lot of bears and caught a ton of walleye. It was the perfect adventure in a remote getaway.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed December 12, 2020

I've traveled extensively in North America going to hunting camps all across Canada and the United States. Cory at All Terrain Bear Hunts is a top notch outfitter. He's a man of integrity and if he says he's going to do it, he'll do it. We spend six days in his camp, ate great food, had and incredible bear hunt and experienced the best walleye fishing I've ever been a part of.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank 568clayn
Reviewed December 2, 2020 via mobile

We made the drive North this past summer with friends for our remote fishing excursion. Once again it did not disappoint!! The trip was peaceful and quiet and the fishing was fantastic, even caught off the dock!!
After filleting the pickerel, we relaxed around the campfire on the deck over looking the lake!!
Accommodations are comfortable and you can take a hot shower anytime!!

Cory had and did everything to make our experience enjoyable and fun!!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed November 29, 2020

Bear hunted with All Terrain Bear Hunts in 2020 and had an amazing adventure. Cory and his crew never stopped working in order to to provide a first class experience for all of us in camp. The Bears were active and fishing was absolutely amazing. Meals were all incredible and accommodations were excellent. We were blessed to spend a week in such a pristine piece of wilderness and to be able to harvest and take home some truly great wild game meat. This trip was truly an adventure of a lifetime for me.

Date of experience: June 2020