“A great place for breakfast and more ”
Review of Clementine

Clementine
Ranked #1 of 1,762 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I have only here for breakfast but keep going back. The fusion of eggs and middle eastern touches such as hummus are a treat. Coffee is outstanding, ambiance delightful, service polite and attentive. Give it a try!

1  Thank tomsB9981UP

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I went for brunch and had a fantastic meal. I had the smoked arctic char and is was wonderfully flavourful and light. I had the grilled asparagus as an accompaniment and it went very well. Both dishes were so creative and delicious. The Morning Helper drink was great too. The service was attentive and friendly; I had a really great meal and an overall really good experience. I look forward to the opportunity to return.

1  Thank htravelbug
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Besides this amazing mush, we also ordered a side of bacon and a pepper biscuit. The tea was piping hot, served in a cup, not a pot. (A second cup would have been nice, but I didn't want to give up my partially drunk cup to have more water added. This only real downside to the meal, and that 's not bad!)

When we arrived it was fairly quiet (Sat morning, 9ish), but by the time we left the place had filled and was quite loud.

2  Thank SewingSusan-206
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This is a contemporary restaurant serving as good a food as we have tasted in Canada. Our first morning was breakfast with an interesting menu and much to our pleasure everything we had to eat was of a very high standard. They have obviously spent a lot of time getting the balance of the food correct and it is presented in a very pleasing manner. The Turkish eggs were perfect cooked and very tasty, with the correct level of seasoning adding to the dish.
We also had brunch and again the balance of the ingredients was exceptional and the burger was so different and so much better than any burger I have tasted in North America. The fried chicken was also lovely, cooked very well, crispy and moist and again served with other ingredients that complemented the chicken.

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I was there alone for brunch, I didn't have to wait long, the restaurant is not very big so larger groups especially may have to wait for tables to be free.

The food was wonderful, I had the Turkish Eggs and the special which was Manitoba asparagus. Everything tasted very good. The service was efficient and not intrusive. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Gwen M