“Good dinner”

Stella’s
Ranked #54 of 1,756 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Went for supper on Wednesday. Our meals were good, service was efficient and the restaurant was quiet allowing for a good visit. Our chairs could have been more comfortable but small complaint. Portions were generous

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pancakes, we had to order seconds. Also enjoyed the Scandinavian meal. I wish we could bring Stella's to Thunder Bay to try more of their food.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Had the opportunity to have another business meeting there today and again, was happy with the Cafe Breakfast (and my special dietary riff on that...) and the service. Always a happy youthful crowd there that make an older person feel happy to be alive with the highly educated future leaders of our world.

But, if I may....the parking issue is getting worse since the permanent allocation of parking in the back lot to non-resto patrons. That becomes a factor in whether I continue to frequent this otherwise great restaurant. This is the third consecutive time it's been a problem, in 3 different seasons. Hope some creativity is displayed soon by the owners...

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We met friends at Stella's for lunch. The server was friendly and efficient. The food was great, and we were given lots of time to have a visit. The place was not busy so we felt no need to rush away. I brought half of my smoked salmon croissant and potatoe salad home with me for the next day.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

The food quality was excellent and comparable to our previous experience at other Stella's locations. The service was friendly and accommodating. The restaurant was much roomier and comfortable than other Stella's locations.