“Wonderful Massages”

Riverstone Spa (Inn at the Forks)
Ranked #4 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Winnipeg
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked a couple's massage at the last minute (our previous booking was messed up by the vendor) and was thrilled they were able to accommodate us. We had wonderful massages and I highly recommend taking the time to enjoy a shower there; their rain showers are wonderful.

My only critique is that the steam room/sauna are in the washrooms so if you are wanting to relax with your opposite sex partner, you cannot enjoy those amenities together.

Riverstone G, Manager at Riverstone Spa (Inn at the Forks), responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Hi Jennifer,
Thank You for taking the time to write a review on your experience at Riverstone Spa.
We are so happy to hear you loved your massages and the amenities.
Those rain Therapy showers are dreamy!
We will make note about having the option of joint amenities for all to enjoy together.
We hope to see you again soon.
Have a great week,

Alicia Brown
Assistant Manager
Riverstone Spa

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Took my daughter to the spa for her 18th bday and scheduled massages for both of us.
We enjoyed their excellently​ trained therapist , the massage are warm and relaxing.
The ambience was soothing and serene.the snacks are light ( homemade cranberry granola bars,dried fruit,selection of cheese,pickles and cracker and delightful teas )
Their shower products are excellent quality..Did I mentioned the amazing multi head shower that feels like you're​ under a blissful rain?
The steam room and sauna has the right temperature..
We stayed there for hours.
Parking is a breeze across the building ( free ).
We will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I have nothing but praise for the Riverstone Spa at the Inn at The Forks. The treatment rooms were very relaxing and my massage was excellent.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Spas should be relaxing. This previous visit I had wasn't so much. The front desk wasn't very accommodating or friendly and was very slow to get me checked out.
The change room was very busy, so I no room but the wet floor to put my things on while changing and trying to squeeze my belongings into a small locker.
I guess I was unlucky that there were several small groups of people booked at the same time slot, so all the showers were taken at once, the steam rooms were full of chatty women and no conditioner left in the shower once I was able to get in.
During the wait in the waiting area, the tables were all left with previous clients plates and empty cups, so I actually had to clean an area so that I could sit.. not exactly what I feel like doing when I go to the spa. While waiting it was very loud, with so many groups of women talking, it wasn't the peaceful and quiet experience I was looking for.

The spa should know not to book so many groups at once, because they do everything at the same time (shower, eat, wait, exit, leave messes). So if you are booked with groups, you are always joined in on that and it's not the best experience.

Also the website doesn't allow you to book complimentary specials, the point of booking online is convenience.. and it isn't very convenient.

Riverstone G, Manager at Riverstone Spa (Inn at the Forks), responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Hi I Get Around 2014,
We apologize that the spa was busy on the day you came in. We do find the weekends are our busiest days so If you are looking for more of a peaceful getaway, we find during the week is most likely the best.
We are currently working on a way to book group bookings within our other clients to make is a relaxing experience for all.
We are also ensuring to do more walk-arounds the spa to help with the cleanliness and ensure everything is running smooth and clean.
Special Offers are specified to call to book so we can ensure our clients are booked in for the correct service at the correct discounted price. This may not be as convenient but it will help prevent any type of errors in the booking process.
We do thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer service experience.

Have a great weekend,

Alicia Brown
Assistant Manager,
Riverstone Spa

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Each year my husband pampers me with a different spa package for Christmas. The "Executive Retreat" was perfection. Excellent service from the front desk to the professionalism of the hands on staff. And this time it was spotlessly clean. If you are parking at the Forks be sure to advise the receptionist when you check in to avoid worrying about the 2 hour time limits. Best to arrive at least an hour early to take advantage of the sauna and relaxation area and enjoy the tasty treats.