“Great steaks found here”

Chop Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,678 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: St. James Industrial
Cross street: Century St.
Description: Winnipeg's Chop Steakhouse is located minutes from the Winnipeg International Airport. Visit us for a great steak or seafood dinner and a glass of wine.
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Very nice upscale dinning here. I had a excellent steak and wedge salad. The appetizers were yummy as well Not a cheap place to dine, but try it out, you won't be disappointed.

Agnes K, General Manager at Chop Steakhouse & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your dining experience with us! We have made changes to our wedge salad and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I hope to see you dining with us again.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I had a 4 night stay at the Sandman attached to Chop, and after a long day at the hospital, headed over to the restaurant for a late dinner. Grabbed a seat in the lounge and ordered the pulled chicken taco appetizer. Staff was fabulous, and the tacos were some of the best I've tasted. My waitress made time for some encouraging conversation and all in all it made for a great end to a tough day.

Good Morning,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our chicken tacos which is one of our most popular appetizers. Thank you for your positive feedback on your meal and the service your received. It is always nice to hear positive things about our staff. I hope that you dine with us again when you are in Winnipeg.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Visited this restaurant with my dad last summer and I'm just getting around to writing a review about my meal. Seating was quick, and the draft beer I ordered was quickly served. I ordered the prime rib dinner with mashed potatoes. The prime rib was one of the most tender I have ever eaten! The entire meal was a delight, and when I'm back in the area, I will definitely give this restaurant another visit.

1  Thank williampeters

Good Morning,

I want to thank you for your positive review on your visit to Chop Winnipeg. We hope to see you visit us again when you are in the area and enjoy another amazing dinner with us!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Had the large cut Prime Rib cooked perfectly to medium rare. Nice size with tasty aus juice. We also had pitchers of Sangria which were excellent. Great server as well

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your positive review on your dining experience and your server. Our Sangria pitchers are perfect for this time of year and I am very glad our guests our enjoying them. We also pride ourselves in our amazing Prime Rib and I am very happy you also enjoyed that as much as we do.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I both ordered the filet medium well. They both came under cooked, medium at best. They were sent back. Our server, Steven, was apologetic. They finally came back cooked to order. The birthday dessert was good but when it came time to refill our water glasses on request, we never saw Steven until he came with the bill stating he was too busy to get water for us. When we are paying top dollar for food you expect it to arrive cooked to order and water glasses to be filled promptly not coming back with a lame excuse that he was too busy. We won't be back for a long time.

Good Morning,

I am so sorry that your experience at Chop was disappointing for you and your husband. I would love the chance to rectify the situation and give you an amazing experience at Chop. Please email my direct account at winnipeggm@chop.ca. I hope to hear from you!