All reviews the executive lounge living room sitting area business travel pool side the shuttle driver free shuttle excellent hotel king suite polo park rooms are spacious pool and hot tub nice stay poolside sink downtown convenience
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We were in town with baseball and the Hilton never lets us down. Check in was relatively easy with the new trainee and check out was quick. Rooms are clean with all you need. Pool was clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
George E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

We hope that you enjoyed your baseball tournament and lovely weather so far. We are so pleased that everything went well and that we hit the service out of the park (sorry could help myself) We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

George Engel, Guest Services Manager
Spreading the light and warmth of hospitality.....

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Excellent service, willing to accommodate us and welcomed our dog. Big and spacious room and good gym facility. Very friendly staff and helped us with all our needs. Would definitely recommend to others - great value.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2018

When traveling I really enjoy and appreciated a great nights sleep. I found the room, the bed and the amenities to be very comfortable. The bed was firm enough and the room very quiet. I left quite early on the trip and did not get to dine in their restaurant. The staff were friendly and helpful. I’d gladly stay here again in necessary in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Enjoyed my stay here very much. No issues whatsoever. The rooms are clean, spacious, and well equipped. The staff is friendly and attentive. The restaurant food is solid with a me u selection that can appeal to anyone. Great recreation facilities as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

My GF and I stayed at the Hilton Airport Suites for 1 night. It’s located close to the airport and has shuttles so if your traveling that would be convenient. Check in was fast and efficient and we quickly got to our 1 bedroom King suite. The rooms are nice and large with a nice sitting areas, wet bar area with sink, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The bathroom is average and nothing fancy and the bedroom area is large with soft mattresses and pillows. The room had 2 tv’s and the ability to close doors to separate the living room from the bedroom incase you wanted to pull the sofa out into a bed and share a room with kids or another couple, The pull out bed was not very comfortable however. The view out of any window in the hotel will be the industrial part of winnipeg and not very scenic.

We checked out the pool area and it was a nice size and was fairly busy. The gym was one of the better hotel gyms I’ve seen but was being used as a daycare by pool lounging parents as a bunch of children were in there playing on the equipment.

The restaurant/lounge downstairs was not busy when we were there. We were not hungry for food so we were just gonna have drinks. After looking over the drink menu we didn’t really find anything appealing so we just had basic drinks that in my mind were at the bottom end of average for taste and value. We ended up walking next door to the Victoria Inn to relax and have a few beverages.

In the morning we ordered room service breakfast and the prices and selection are what you would expect in a hotel. My girlfriend is gluten free and it states on the menu that most everything can be made gluten free. She had the mushroom Swiss omelet and since they were out of gluten free bread they substituted a gluten free blueberry muffin instead. The omelet was decent but the muffin was rock hard! I had the Manitoba breakfast and it was good.

Checkout was also fast and efficient and overall we had no complaints.

I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and it seems like a fairly decent value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple