Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AJ421142
Sherwood Park, Canada

Ok good

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 4, 2022via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
Good average hotel. Good reception clean room. There was what appeared to be water damage in wall and roof in one corner. Repair was a little questionable. There is no fan in washroom There was construction across parking lot, on 4th floor we did not hear it
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Double room
    C$251
3.7 km from Quality Inn & Suites
Pool
View more hotels in Winnipeg
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2021

Overnight stay on a longer road trip.

Hotel staff made all the difference at this hotel. I booked on-line. When getting to the check in, the staff informed me the hotel was over sold. I should not have been able to book the room. The front desk staff worked diligently and eventually got me a room at the hotel.

Dinner at the Asian restaurant on the first floor was very good.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank MelbourneBeachBum
Reviewed July 9, 2021

I honestly can’t believe how we were treated at this establishment. They do not make any accommodations what so ever to people with disabilities or special needs. I’m not even kidding you, at the beer vendor that they own their employee called one of us a “retard”. I have never seen a business treat someone like this before, horrible horrible service. Can’t eve stress it enough, do not go here unless you want to support a business where the people and managers discriminate against those with special needs.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2020

This hotel has everything. It is easy to access from all directions, and especially a good place to stay if you're going to a hockey game. It has McDonald's across the street, a good lounge on-site, and a beer vendor in the parking lot!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank barkermoney
Reviewed November 12, 2019

My first room was on the 4th floor. When I opened the door, it smelled strongly of mould. When I told reception, she gave me another room. This one smelled less strongly of mould. After a short time in the room, I became accustomed to it and had a good sleep.
I alerted the morning receptionist that my room still smelled of mould and she made a note of it for the cleaning staff.

Room tip: The rooms are very quiet, even the ones facing busy Pembina Highway.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Our experience in the restarant area for the morning free breakfast was excellent. Not only the delicious breakfast, tThe host of the restaurant I believe i heard her name was Bev, was very friendly. Also make sure that we were provided with a fantastic breakfast. She started our day with a smile, and much firendliness while we enjoyed it there. Please let "Bev" we appreciate her kindness and friendly hospitality in this Winnipeg restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2019