US$87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Travelodge Winnipeg East(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Hotels.com
MainStay Suites Winnipeg(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$92
Victoria Inn(Winnipeg)
US$90
US$78
1,146 results
All reviewsgold floorvelvet gloveurban escapepresident's clubsteam roomexchange districtroom servicecentral locationhuman rightsbusiness tripfront desk staffdowntown areahot tubmts centreloungeteddykiss
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Wonderful stay! The staff was very attentive and considerate, we had a check-in/room mix up and it was solved promptly, and elegantly. The in-room dinning service was delectable and fresh. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, And the room was nice. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Overall a wonderful stay. Only thing is due to the prime location close to all amenities it does tend to be a bit loud and I would recommend ear plugs if you are a light sleeper like me.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Drew F, General Manager at Fairmont Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Thank you not only for choosing us for your romantic getaway, but for taking the time to let others know about your experience. We are sorry to learn of the initial confusion you experienced with your reservations, but so happy that our team was able to not only rectify the situation, but did so in an elegant manner. We are indeed very fortunate to have such exceptional and talented ambassadors on our team, and I am delighted you were able to experience their signature service and delectable creations first hand. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Fairmont the next time you are in need of a getaway.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect, 10/10 would reccomend. I would suggest getting the urban escape package, it is a great deal and made the stay even more convenient and enjoyable. Also, the lounge was good and the food was great.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Drew F, General Manager at Fairmont Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I was delighted to hear that you not only enjoyed your "escape" but found our package to be of good value. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in need of a getaway from the everyday.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice comfortable hotel for business. Lounge, restaurant and all ammentities you'd expect with a Fairmont property.
Connects to underground malls which is nice in the winter.
Where they lost 1 star with me is the impression I got is they are trying to cut costs. Never been to a hotel where they didn't provide a laundry bag for dirty clothes...had to pack dirty clothes in suitcase when I left. Thought maybe they just forgot on the first night, but they never gave one on day two, nor did they replace bathroom ammentities for day 2.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are indeed very fortunate to be connected to the Portage and Main "underground circus", especially given our weather some days, and I was delighted to hear that you were able to experience that first hand on your last visit. I was disappointed to learn that you did not have a laundry bag in your room, nor that the bathroom amenities were not replenished after your first night. This was clearly an oversight, as we are happy to provide our guests with laundry bags in the closets of all of our rooms, please accept my most sincere apologies. I will be sure to share your comments with our Housekeeping Team team as I know that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and offerings, and ensure a similar situation not occur in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Winnipeg.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

two situations were exceptionally well handled which marked outstanding responsiveness: 1) Upon arrival at 1pm and quite tired after a 4 hour journey it was disappointing to find that our reserved rooms were not yet ready. Front staff were able to suggest nearby lunch spots, take our luggage for safekeeping, and commit to texting as soon as room was ready. 2) I enquired about purchasing a clothing item from Fairmont shop, noting that buying on the website incurred significant shipping cost. Delighted that management followed up with an attractive offer as compensation for delay in access to room.

Room Tip: I enjoyed view of Red River in distance, and the room was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Though I was sorry to learn of the initial wait time with your check-in, I was so happy that our team was quick to respond to your concerns. We are indeed very fortunate to have such exceptional and talented ambassadors on our team, and I am delighted you were able to experience their signature service first hand. We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Fairmont the next time your travels bring you to Winnipeg.

Reviewed December 7, 2017

Had a great experience here. Really good and well priced Fairmont hotel in Manitoba. Baseball just up the road and lots of good places to eat, drink, sight see. Some lovely FLAT golf courses and Winnipeg is just a little bit different as Canadian cities go!

Room Tip: High Rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Drew F, General Manager at Fairmont Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are indeed fortunate to be located right in the heart of the city at the renowned corner of Portage and Main, and I was delighted to hear that you were able to experience all that out city has to offer right from our own front doors. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to Winnipeg.