All reviews park and fly close to the airport small kitchen curtains drawn stove top kitchen facilities suite hotel airport parking hot eggs basic needs full size fridge kitchenette area an extended stay place to stay front desk staff sofa bed morning breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Night staff where terribly rude. Then after settling they came into the room trying to make is switch as they mistakenly gave us the wrong suite. The night guy even came into the room with the door closed to argue.

The hotel is grungy needing a good clean. Lots of dust and stains including the one below.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Greetings,

I am so sorry for what you experienced. As I explained personally to the gentleman who occupied the room; this was an unfortunate incident by one individual who was completely in the wrong. We are here to provide a professional, safe and comfortable environment for all our guests. It saddens me that your experience was the exact opposite.

You have my word that the actions taken by this individual do not represent the policies, procedures or guidelines set forth by the MainStay Suites or its staff. We do not condone this behavior and since then have taken immediate action to ensure it does not happen again. I advised the gentleman on site that I would be compensating him accordingly.

Regarding the room, he did not bring to our attention any issues with room cleanliness. Otherwise we would have addressed it right away instead of hearing about it for the first time through Trip Advisor.

Once again, please accept my apologies for everything that transpired. We are a team that works hard every day to provide a comfortable environment for our guests. A mistake was made and it was addressed appropriately.

We hope you give us another opportunity to turn this experience around for you. If you require future accommodations in Winnipeg, please reach out to me directly and I'll ensure you are properly taken care of,.

Kind regards,

MainStay Suites

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Everything was great. Staff was friendly. Room felt more like a small apartment than a hotel room, with amenities like full size fridge, and dishwasher. Tile in the bathroom is a nice touch. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marcel L
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Will definitely book again with Mainstay if we ever come back to Winnipeg. There were minor problems, like we had to wait 30 minutes for our room to be ready when we checked in and our key cards kept on deactivating, but overall I loved it. The staff was friendly as ever, we got the room that we wanted, and the breakfast buffet is not so bad at all. Good job.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Not happy we were charged $25 for a noice complaint that we were charged with before we even stayed a night. Definitely will not be going back, front desk did not even know what they were doing and was no help at all and rude when we went to figure it out. Overall I would not recommend, my experience left me quite unhappy leaving the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am so sorry you feel our agents were rude to your group. Your room received numerous noise complaints, and when advised, the noise continued. Your room was disturbing other guests around you. In situations like these we would normally charge you the Room & Tax of the affected guests around you as penalty. Instead only a small fee was administered. It was also reported that you had exceeded the number of allowed occupants in the room.

All of the elements mentioned above warrant eviction, but we chose not to proceed. Instead, we recommend you choose another property the next time you require accommodations in Winnipeg.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I have stayed at this property a handful of times for work and personal trips. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The suites are massive and well exceed the costs that you pay. Everything from a work desk, small functioning kitchen to a walk through closet area to the bathroom. Its almost like staying in an apartment.

Front staff is always great and the morning breakfast provided is more than adequate.

will be staying again this summer for a family trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BSO2
Jason M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The amenities and features of each suite certainly make for a comfortable experience. If there is anything more we can do to improve the quality of your experience, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you this summer for your family trip!

Kind regards,