All reviewspool areafree breakfasthot tubpolo parknewer hotelfront desk staffshopping and restaurantshot breakfastcheck in was smoothbreakfast was excellentshuttle serviceclose to the airportyogurtking roomclean hotelwalmartdowntown
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Stayed for the first time at this Marriott property for one night. Very warm greeting from the front desk staff. Was given an upgrade to a suite which was unexpected but appreciated.
Made use of the complimentary breakfast in the morning and did notice that there appeared to be no real places to eat that were close by.(short walking distance).
Can't complain about the sleep or wifi speed that was provided.
Great to have a fridge and microwave in the room.
I would recommend this hotel to others but the only real drawback I could find is the proximity to restaurant/lounge choices within walking distance.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing the east side of the hotel. An active railroad is on the west side although I didn't hear any trains.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear Shunka27,
Greetings from Fairfield Inn & Suites Winnipeg!!!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Winnipeg. I am truly delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were satisfied with our service. Regarding the only drawback, we do shuttle our guests to and from the restaurants within 5 kms.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon. Thank you.
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Room equipped with mini fridge, microwave and TV - great for families. The hotel shuttle assisted with airport trips and eating at neighbouring restaurants. The inclusive breakfast each morning was great.

Room Tip: Hotel is in a quiet area - any room would be quiet at night.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Patrick M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2016

Dear Ethel47,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give such great feedback, your kind words have been gratefully received by all of the team. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 27, 2016

This is a nice and relatively new hotel located just a few miles east of the airport . Unfortunately I had quite a number of problems with my room, but I chalk it up to just e bad luck. The tv signal kept cutting out but a call to the front office had that fixed. Wifi was slow and erratic . The ac worked the first hour in the room but later stopped working as it grew louder and louder keeping me awake half the night. On the bright side there was plenty of hot water and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. I think I just had bad luck with my room and would be willing to try this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Patrick M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Dear gsx1990,
Greetings from Fairfield Inn & Suites Winnipeg!!!
Thank you for writing us a review.
We are truly sorry to hear that your stay was not as brilliant as we hoped it to be. Your valuable feedback and comments have been forwarded to our operations departments to improve upon.
We sincerely hope you will allow us an opportunity to better your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Winnipeg.
Best Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Stayed here and booked 17 rooms for a dance group. Every room was impeccable, the cleaning staff wonderful and everyone was polite and kind. The breakfast staff made us feel like we were eating in a restaurant not a complimentary breakfast. The shuttle was more than accommodating and made us feel welcome driving people wherever they needed to be. All rooms were quiet. I was put right by the elevator but did not hear it once all weekend and I know the hotel was fully booked. Impressive. Superb!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Dear 853vernab,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit on TripAdvisor.

We are so very happy that you and your group enjoyed your stay with us. All of us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Winnipeg are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests.

Thanks too, for complimenting Mel, Irina, Dandy (Breakfast Team) and the rest of the team. They all do a great job. I will be sure to pass your comments on to them.

We look forward to serving as your hosts again very soon.
Best Regards;

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

I have gotten to know the staff quite well at this location. They know me as soon as I walk in for another stay. By my first name I might add.
In the past 3 years since being a Marriott Rewards member. I have stayed over 50 times at this place. It's top notch and the service is excellent

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Patrick M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Dear Eugene C,
Greetings from Fairfield Inn @ Suites Winnipeg!!!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate all your comments that will certainly encourage other readers to stay with us! I will forward your kind words to our team who will be delighted to hear that they are doing a great job.

Looking forward to your soon return visit.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Family