All reviewsmain stdowntown winnipegwithin walking distancehuman rights museummts centreyogurtshaw parkthe breakfast areahot tubfridge and microwavehot breakfastvia rail stationfree breakfastevery morninghot itemscentral locationwould stay here again
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Have stayed here in the past and just completed another stay. Obvious former Hampton Inn location - or they sure share the same architect. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is great for a downtown property. Parking is on-site and seems secure. Free as well.
Rooms are ok. I definately would not call the rooms 'dated'. I would say they are very clean. The heating unit is quieter than most. The only complaints / recommendations I would make are: 1. TV's - while flat screen, are too small. 2: Coffee cups at breakfast are too small. Address those 2 please!!!
I recommend this hotel. Dollar for dollar - you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: Request a room off the back of the hotel. Front rooms pick up the street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed one night on business. The room was comfortable, and the breakfast was more than adequate. The pool was closed while I was there, but the hot tub was open. Rooms are equipped with a microwave oven and bar fridge, so a medium-term stay would be comfortable, as well.

The king-size bed was clean and comfortable.

Located close to Winnipeg Square, and a large underground mall with passages to various points downtown.

Room Tip: Some road noise in north side rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I really enjoyed being so close to the Forks where we had fun walking around, going up in the tower to see the view and then we put on our skates to try out the trails. These excellent skating trails had a walking trail right beside, for Grandma to come with us and one trail goes over a little bridge, the warming shacks were nice. Now, for the hotel, the breakfast was great, there was a lot of variety, we had healthy choices hot and cold and good coffee. The bedding in the rooms was nice too, very white and clean. The best part? The steam sauna and pool? No! The price, their price was definitely the best.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

On a positive note the staff is very friendly. However, as a business traveler this place is very dated and tired. I had to log back on to the hotel Internet at least 10 times as it kept kicking me off. I was actually scheduled for two nights but checked out early and moved to another hotel. The rooms are in need of some TLC.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had a nice stay at Humphry Inn & Suites, because of several factors. Among others, the breakfast was extensive and good, the rooms were clean and the pool and the steam room were perfect! The location is also very convenient, being close to downtown as well as to other activities. Plus, the free parking is more than useful.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends