This Canad inn is no different from other Canad inns. It is getting a little worn our but for the most part it is alright. We stayed two nights and the kids had a blast. The pool was perfect for them. We stayed in a theme room - they loved the bunk bed area. It has a mini fridge, and microwave so you can store things or bring your own popcorn. This is not a hotel to stay at if you are just passing through and want to go to bed early. There is a bar attached to all Canad-Inns and it si very lively around midnight. this never bothered us.
Food was average as you would get in all alto's - we have staying in the polo park, brandon, Fort Garry and garden city Canad-Inn. They are all the same. Club Regent is ok too. All in all an ok stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona features 50 deluxe King and Queen double guest rooms with Suites, serving the east side of the City of Winnipeg. Our hotel is a convenient, friendly and fun place to stay. Located along one of the city's busiest shopping streets, filled with big box retailers, the Kildonan Place Shopping Centre, specialty shops, movie theatres, Golf Course, car dealers and the "must see" tropical-themed Club Regent Casino. Guest Room Amenities: - Kids Theme Rooms - Complimentary coffee makers, flat panel TVs, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and boards - Sony Playstation 3 - Guest voice messaging- High speed wireless internet - BluRay Players in our suites - Access to Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Transcona Hotel Winnipeg
- Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona Winnipeg, Manitoba