I do not know the person below me ,but I have a very similar review. A co-worker and I had a roughly 2 week long stay in this hotel. The bathrooms are outdated, the wifi is probably the worst that I have experienced in my travels. The noise is ridiculous on the weekends. Children constantly running up and down the halls screaming (calling the front desk does nothing to solve this). The walls are paper thin, I can hear quiet conversations in the adjacent rooms. Including personal details of a phone conversation one lady was having. Im not sure how to address that issue aside from tearing the whole building down, which may not be a bad idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona features 50 deluxe King and Queen double guest rooms with Suites, serving the east side of the City of Winnipeg. Our hotel is a convenient, friendly and fun place to stay. Located along one of the city's busiest shopping streets, filled with big box retailers, the Kildonan Place Shopping Centre, specialty shops, movie theatres, Golf Course, car dealers and the "must see" tropical-themed Club Regent Casino. Guest Room Amenities: - Kids Theme Rooms - Complimentary coffee makers, flat panel TVs, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and boards - Sony Playstation 3 - Guest voice messaging- High speed wireless internet - BluRay Players in our suites - Access to Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Transcona Hotel Winnipeg
- Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona Winnipeg, Manitoba