“An Exceptional Experience”

Carnaval Brazilian BBQ
Reserve with OpenTable
Carnaval Brazilian BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,765 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Our kids had been here before but it was a first for us. It is pricey, but we thought it was well worth it. There is a list of sides that you can order - as many as you like. And then they bring out the meat. There was almost everything, and it was all done to perfection! I don't think there was anything we didn't like. Our 6 & 7 year old grandkids were with us, and with their sense of adventure and willingness to try any food, it was such a fun evening. The staff was great, and looked after us well. Oh yes - there are celiacs in our group and they could eat almost everything on the menu!

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic Anniversary date at this restaurant. Everything was excellent. We ordered most of the side dishes and everything was delicious! The meats were cooked right and served in a timely manner. I know the price is expensive but it is well worth it. They have the nicest and friendliest staff.

1  Thank TheNorthdale
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was not worth the high price that the dinner cost. At $60 per person I expected a great meal. Instead we got meat that was so so salty and overcooked. The pineapple was coated in sugar and had lost the good caramelized taste and ordering the sides individually you had to wait forever to get them. This restaurant wasn't worth the price and our group left hungry.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

My husband and I went with a couple of friends for the early sitting of the All Inclusive meal. When we were seated we were given instructions as how to signal the need for meat however it would have been nice to get more instruction on the side dishes. There were several side dishes to choose from but we didn't realize that these dishes would take time to arrive. So we started with big plates with meat and nothing to get with the meat. These sides are served family style so we decided to order one each and share. Some of these sides are definately better than others. The ones I did like were the polenta The stews and we ordered the casava root which was a healty portion. The other sides were just so, so. Garlic mashed potatoes didn't seem so garlicy and the roasted vegetable were more like regular vegetables. If I were to go back again. I would definately order my sides first as they are constantly going around the restaurant with the meat. The whole meal just felt fractured and didn't flow when the meat is always there and you have to wait for the sides. The cocktails and the wine were delicious.
The meat was tasty although I felt some were quite salty and the cuts you wanted more of just didn't seem to come by as often. The ambiance was just so, so and thought there would be more of a lively Brazilian Flare. For the price it was a bit disappointing but if I had to go again I would try ordering differently so the flow of the evening would feel like your eating a complete meal, not just a bunch of meat. Oh, and don't forget to stop and get some antacids for later, you might need them.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We came without without reservation and we were helped to a table. Food was very good, the meats were plenty and delicious.
A nice variety of different dishes to choose, it's yummy and filling.
Will go again !!