All reviews great hotel the breakfast area shuttle service salt water pool industrial area clean rooms complimentary breakfast hot tub i highly recommend this hotel a great stay fitness room would definitely stay here again king suite lots of parking polo park business trip yogurt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were needing a hotel that could accommodate our needs for my daughter's wedding. We had a number of guests coming in from out of town. Our experience was extremely positive, the pool, hot tub, and exercise room absolutely perfect. I loved the fact that you could go in the pool at 6:00 am to 11:00 pm same with exercise room. The complimentary breakfast was hot and delicious. Our stay was calm, relaxed and so enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AndyZ886, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn by Hilton as your preferred hotel for your daughter's wedding. And congratulations to the new couple. I am so glad that our hotel and my team did a very good job to accommodating your wedding group and everyone had a very clam, relaxes and enjoyable stay with us.

Wish you have a great day and we are looking forward to see you and others come back stay with us on the next trip to winnipeg.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The staff and facilities of the Hampton Inn exceeded expectations and provided an ideal environment for both plenary and breakout meetings. From pickup with the complimentary shuttle to departure it was clear that the staff was committed to attend to all of our needs. Exceptional service!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AndyZ886, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Curt,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn by Hilton at Winnipeg Airport/ Polo Park as your preferred hotel in the city. I am glad that our staff and facilities exceeded your expectations. And the meetings goes pretty well. We all looking forward to see you and your co-workers comes back in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

This hotel near the airport is very clean and comfortable and usually quiet. Breakfast is good and in a spacious area. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The shuttle service is superb and I really appreciate the shuttle to the mall and nearby restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lois,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn by Hilton at Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park. It is our pleasure to have you over here with us. I am glad that you had a great stay with us and enjoy the room & all other services that my property provided.

Wish you have a great week and we are looking forward to see you come back stay with us again n the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

My husband and I choose this hotel for our trip to Winnipeg for our anniversary weekend. Though we didn't spend alot of time at the hotel, we were very pleased with the spacious room (king sofa), cleanliness and especially the hot continental breakfast! The staff were extremely pleasant and the only problem we had was we found the pillows much too soft for our problem necks. Other than that, we loved the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your anniversary. I am so happy that our team offer you and your husband a very pleasant stay during the special occasion in our property.

And thank you for choosing Hampton Inn by Hilton at Winnipeg Airport as your preferred hotel in the city. For the pillow options in our particular brand, we are offering form pillow and feather pillow options for all the guest to use in the room. Please feel free to ask our front desk to bring up extra feather pillows which usually will be more supportive for you.

Wish you have a great week and we all looking forward to see you come back in the future.

Andy

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

In this day and age I have never come across a hotel that doesn’t have at least mini fridges in its room. Until I stayed here. I assumed it had a fridge. Booked a standard king room. Got there and there was no fridge. I called down and the girl said their standard rooms with king beds don’t have fridges. I said that was not good we had items we needed to keep cold. She offered to put them in a guest fridge downstairs. I wasn’t going to leave my items unsupervised. I wasn’t offered a room change. When we pulled the blankets back the bed had gold glitter sprinkled on the bottom sheet. I’m a mom, I know glitter is hard to get out of things. But I assumed housekeeping would have seen that and put new sheets on.
Parking was great. The items at the front desk like drinks and water, were super handy. The bathroom was very clean.
Breakfast was ok. Items weren’t stocked very well after crowds though so we didn’t get any eggs or sausage of bananas. But we made do on yogurt and pancakes.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Momma080914
AndyZ886, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience with our hotel. First of all, please allow me to apologize on behalf of our entire team that we were unable to accommodate your request about the fridge. Our front desk team should offer you the different options to help you solve the issue. I will definitely take to the front desk agent that who was helping you during your stay and give the agent a proper training. As for the room cleaning issue, the housekeeping manager have already start a investigation on your case and the actions will be taken accordingly. I do apologize again for any inconvenience that you had experienced on your last stay. I hope that we have the opportunity at some point in the future to demonstrate our commitment to an outstanding experience each and every time you chose to stay with Hampton Inn Winnipeg Airport.