All reviews hour starbucks health care medical facility parking pass front desk sliding door hotel parking keurig coffee maker great hotel room was spacious late at night perfect location easy access the hotel staff a great stay hospital patients
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Great hotel to stay at if you have appointment at health science Center or manitoba clinic. All within walking distance. Underground secure parking right across from hotel. Good restaurant and Starbucks is a plus. Only thing missing for me was it is not pet friendly so I had to leave my little dog at home which I don’t like to do.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason P, Front Office Manager at Canad Inns Destination Centre Health Sciences Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hi djpatters,

Thank you for your kind feeback and review! We sincerely appreciate your comments and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Canad Inns Health Sciences Centre is the ideal place to stay for those who need to be at or near the Health Sciences Centre. Your business is appreciated and we welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 8 nights and experience was superb! I loved the variety of Salad especially and just how he dining experience was quite dynamic. I love good service and i am possessed with excellence at it. One Waitress Candice Toderian made by stay super special; she served me with a flask of hot water, lemon aside and honey; the rest of the team would just do it in a cup but lukewarm and I would hardly enjoy my dinner. When this lady served me first I felt like she knew who I was; she delighted me....I reached out for my best African outfit and gave it to her....It was the best thing I could do. No amount of tip would have sufficed for such awesome service. A 7 year old girl convinced me to go up the slide and though I nearly lost my breath the experience was great. The young man at the pool was quite pleasant too...They offer Airport transfers for free and also trips to nearby places like the Mall; I found this special indeed.
This is a place I will visit again.
Kudos to the Management.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was great for me; Its a smoke free hotel and they take pride in this with the signs all over the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Hello Ann M,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and review. We sincerely appreciate your comments and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for recognizing one of our team members in the restaurant! this is a true example of hospitality and we are glad that you had the chance to experience it. We welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I was a bit leary about staying here but I must say we had a great stay. The front counter staff were fabulous and very helpful. Our breakfast at Altos was nice and very reasonable priced. If we need to be at the HSC I would definately stay here again. Very convenient.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jason P, Front Office Manager at Canad Inns Destination Centre Health Sciences Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback and review! We appreciate our guests and the opinion that they share. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed our hotel during your stay! Your business is greatly appreciate and we welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The hotel was amazing - very clean - very friendly staff - great food at the restaurants and prices were very reasonable. We were there 3 nights and everything was perfect. Clean towels every day - room was always clean.

Stayed: July 2018
Jason P, Front Office Manager at Canad Inns Destination Centre Health Sciences Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Hello Helena_cda!!

Thank you for your feedback and comments! I really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and am glad to hear that you stay was most enjoyable. I will personally pass on your comments about our Housekeeping Team, and I hope that we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

The room was very clean and spacious.Love the walk in shower! Staff very helpful and pleasant. Quiet place to be while awaiting medical appointments.Easy access to the room and the elevator. A plus especially since my husband uses a wheelchair. The only downside to staying here is the parking.

Room Tip: Nice to have good restaurants on site as well. Easy to maneuver a wheelchair in and out of the room and the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jason P, Front Office Manager at Canad Inns Destination Centre Health Sciences Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you very much for your comments and review! We sincerely appreciate our guests and we look forward to seeing you again soon!