“Nice roof area for a non-touristy area”
Review of Stella's on Grant

Stella's on Grant
Ranked #91 of 1,833 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Reviewed July 25, 2018

On the roof you didn't realize you were in a neighborhood. The food selection was good; though they offered she-she-foo-foo cuisine they also had some 'real food' items on their menu. The wait staff was good, but the wait on a Saturday night was great! We both really enjoyed the detailed tastes of our meals. This was a great find for us. Outside of downtown but an easy drive.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited for brunch with great expectations. Was disappointed. One entree of baked eggs was not served as ordered supposed to be minus hash browns. One entree of scrambled eggs and smoked salmon had a small portion of eggs and very salty smoked salmon. Staff were cheerful but overall a miss.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

My son and I were exhausted after moving patio blocks all morning and early afternoon, and I promised him a lunch out. We went to Montana’s first and waited to be seated, but no one came to serve us so we left and came here. This was a good choice. We were seated outside immediately, and had good service with the exception of my son’s smoothie bring late and coming after the meal arrived. My smoothie was fabulous - it was a pineapple one (can’t remember the name). It’s green but delicious. My son had the berry one and it was good. We both ordered sandwiches and we just split them so we could have one of each. The guacamole blt was very nice (ask for it toasted) and my pesto cheese and tomato sandwich was good. My son loved his Caesar salad - he said it was the best he’s ever had. I had the house salad which was good and fresh.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We love stopping here. For our family, it has all we could want. High chairs, healthy and delicious food....and wine. ;) Service is always friendly and I love the wonderful menu with a variety of options. Will return over and over.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a real breakfast, an alternative to standard fast food fare, and found it at Stella’s. My egg and bacon croissant was perfect and my husband enjoyed his tofu scramble. Lots of choices on the menu with something for everyone - vegetarian or not, sweet lover or protein seeker.