Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
santiagomelgar
Rochester, Minnesota

Great customer service and clean hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 8, 2024via mobile
I visited Winnipeg with a friend for the weekend, and we decided to stay at this hotel, which turned out to be a good decision. The location is excellent, close to shopping areas. The hotel is pretty clean, and our room had everything we needed. We opted not to get service, but the housekeeper provided us with clean towels. The customer service was amazing; Ximena and Maryna at the front desk were very helpful and friendly, providing us with good recommendations of places to visit and eat. Thank you for the great stay!
Date of stay: May 2024
    C$126
    C$113
7.8 km from Homewood Suites by Hilton Winnipeg Airport-Polo Park, MB
View more hotels in Winnipeg
All reviews long stay great hotel great stay walmart amenities couch
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2023

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business and with my family. It was almost always standard: easy parking, basic service at the desk, adequate rooms. This last stay will be my last. The rooms are getting very run down. The dresser in the room was water spotted and scratched and the drawer would not close. The walls are dented and scratched. The night table was dirty and water marked. The bathroom shows signs of mould. The whole room had a funky smell. The carpet has reached the ‘don’t walk on in bare feet’ phase. Yeeech. Winnipeg has lots of newer hotels. I suggest you stay there.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed June 12, 2023

Our stay wasnt bad but nothing to write home about. We are loyal hilton honors members and we havent stayed at anything other than hilton in the last 8 years. Staff at this property was very responsive when our TV wouldnt work. Their repair to the headboard was quite comical though and Im pretty sure is not brand approved. Eggs at breakfast were interesting, the kids asked why the eggs were cube shaped. We will stay again because its the only hilton accommodation that really works for our family in the area but if there was another option we would probably try it.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2023

Stayed April 17 -20th. Been to many other hotels and this the first time here. Stayed in room 205. checked out at 8 am, live 3 hrs away and got home at 6pm and realized I left my iPad in the room. I called front desk and was given the run around. Room hadn’t been cleaned, have to wait to 7 am when they are back to check it. Then was told someone else in there and they couldn’t check. All in all, it was obvious they had no intention in checking. The female didn’t want to talk and the male that came on line just made fun of me and mocked what I was saying and laughed at every question I asked No doubt it was taken home by someone else, likely staff. Worse experience ever. Poor beds, pillows and burned breakfast.

Room tip: Not worth the money you’ll have to pay. Go elsewhere, rude staff, no housekeeping.
Date of stay: April 2023
Reviewed April 11, 2023

It's always a great stay at Homewood Suites in Winnipeg, staff is so welcoming. Great location for shopping centres. Good pick up and drop off to and from airport. Makes me feel like a valued customer

Date of stay: April 2023
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed March 6, 2023

I stayed here while I was looking for a house for an upcoming move to Winnipeg. We have usually found Hiltons to be very good...we are Diamond members. This hotel is used by the government I believe and doesn't have the same level of upkeep and style as a strictly commercial hotel. I guess I would say this was a functional hotel: I had a good breakfast, I slept well, I enjoyed the pool and gym but it didn't have that 'yippee I'm at a hotel' feeling.
I do agree with one of the other reviews that the pillows and linens need to be replaced as they are lumpy.
The location is great: easy to walk to different places and close to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2023