“Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I ordered the Shanghai noodles with pork and cabbage it was very good. Large portion as well. The hot sauce you receive is very hot so be careful!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

The Shanghai fried noodles are the best on this planet. Get them with a small side dish of hot sauce. Just writing this makes my mouth water. I have brought numerous friends and family members here over the years and they all agree with me.
Once they let me watch the noodle maker prepare these. Noodle making is an art in China.
I live in Ottawa now and have tried the Shanghai fried noodles in various restaurants and they don't even come close to the ones at the Double Greeting.

1  Thank Shirley G
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Nice little hole in the wall with delicious authentic cuisine. Very reasonably priced but only take CASH so don't forget to take $$$s with you.
I nearly always go for the B special meal which is delicious stirfried noodles with shrimp and bbq pork. If you fancy extra spice they provide spicy chilli sauce to pour over.
To back every two or three months to get my fix.

3  Thank CruiserCori
Reviewed May 14, 2016

This place is fine but overrated. The chowmein was good but a bit stingy for $14.50 The won ton soup was tasteless and the wontons just average. Menu very limited. Service was good and no msg. Atmosphere dingy.

3  Thank goodtaste_10
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Best hole in the wall. I have been coming here for a "B" & tea for close to 20 years. The food has always been consistent, fresh and great tasting. I tried to get them to teach me or tell me hows it made but she won't budge. She won't even tell me how to make the hot sauce or if they buy it. You can't go wrong here! Be aware Cash only

1  Thank TimeForSomeSUN