“Great service”

Ranked #136 of 1,839 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed March 4, 2018

WE were spending a family weekend together in Winnipeg as the halfway point between Calgary and Ontario and decided for dinner in our second night we would go to Earls. One of the senior members of our family is extremely fussy but this dining experience left her extremely happy. Our server was very accommodating and the food service was excellent.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I live in Regina and we have 2 Earls’... Go to Earls all the time it’s great and always know what to expect. I had to make a quick trip to Winnipeg today and Earls was right by my hotel; since I had little time it was an easy decision to go there. I was wrong... First of all waitress wasn’t too pleasant but how could you be handing out dishes like at this Earls. She almost didn’t want to bring me a bill because she was expecting me to complain or something...
I ordered the Full rack ribs and Cajun chicken; had it many times at other Earls’ and this was very different. The plate she left me had the rack of ribs; the chicken just dropped on top of the ribs. There was skin on the chicken almost burnt just came off which I haven’t seen before. The “warm” potato salad was just sitting on the plate- mixed with the coleslaw and rib juice&chicken sauce- I couldn’t believe it!
In Regina that potato salad is in a separate little dish almost too hot to touch this was just a mess. And paper napkins??? Maybe I’m just spoiled with the majority of Earls visits in Regina over the last decade have been totally perfect almost high end. Earls’ franchise representative should get down here and fire somebody- start with the Chef who clearly does not care about their job then take a look at the Manager. Another table beside me was complaining about the same thing. Horrible I should have took a picture but I didn’t want somebody to think I was excited to eat it!!

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

My favourite place to eat and drink. Caesars are the best! Love the chicken tacos. Both the service and food here are much better than the other Earls in the city.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Earls is a unique upscale dining experience. The drinks are cold and refreshing. Food is hot & tasty. Staff is courteous & attractively dressed. They are friendly & helpful.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Really enjoyed my first visit to Earl's. It was a little rainy the day we were there so hate we didn't get to sit outside. The food was delicious and the service was great too. We had a late lunch but I'm sure dinner is great too.