“Dinner”

Ranked #116 of 1,722 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Loved it! Ordered steak with peppercorn sauce and mushrooms. Done perfectly!
Was not a long wait. Clean, staff very friendly, drinks were delicious and supper came out with a nice presentation and tasted even better.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I go to this Earls pretty much every time I go to Winnipeg. Mostly due to proximity because I stay near Polo Park, but the service is also decent.

Good place to grab an app and a drink, especially during happy hour.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

This isn’t a place I’ve visited often but I think I’ll make a point of coming back more. The swordfish tacos were amazing. I’ve never tasted such delicious flavour from a fish taco. The Cajun chicken with warm potato salad that my partner had was also very good.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

WE were spending a family weekend together in Winnipeg as the halfway point between Calgary and Ontario and decided for dinner in our second night we would go to Earls. One of the senior members of our family is extremely fussy but this dining experience left her extremely happy. Our server was very accommodating and the food service was excellent.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I live in Regina and we have 2 Earls’... Go to Earls all the time it’s great and always know what to expect. I had to make a quick trip to Winnipeg today and Earls was right by my hotel; since I had little time it was an easy decision to go there. I was wrong... First of all waitress wasn’t too pleasant but how could you be handing out dishes like at this Earls. She almost didn’t want to bring me a bill because she was expecting me to complain or something...
I ordered the Full rack ribs and Cajun chicken; had it many times at other Earls’ and this was very different. The plate she left me had the rack of ribs; the chicken just dropped on top of the ribs. There was skin on the chicken almost burnt just came off which I haven’t seen before. The “warm” potato salad was just sitting on the plate- mixed with the coleslaw and rib juice&chicken sauce- I couldn’t believe it!
In Regina that potato salad is in a separate little dish almost too hot to touch this was just a mess. And paper napkins??? Maybe I’m just spoiled with the majority of Earls visits in Regina over the last decade have been totally perfect almost high end. Earls’ franchise representative should get down here and fire somebody- start with the Chef who clearly does not care about their job then take a look at the Manager. Another table beside me was complaining about the same thing. Horrible I should have took a picture but I didn’t want somebody to think I was excited to eat it!!