“Favorite Restaraunt”

Ranked #114 of 1,722 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Delicious meal, great service, lovely atmosphere, spectacular wine, perfect evening. Every time we go to Earls Polo Park we leave completely satisfied. Tonight we were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. They did not disappoint.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Loved it! Ordered steak with peppercorn sauce and mushrooms. Done perfectly!
Was not a long wait. Clean, staff very friendly, drinks were delicious and supper came out with a nice presentation and tasted even better.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I go to this Earls pretty much every time I go to Winnipeg. Mostly due to proximity because I stay near Polo Park, but the service is also decent.

Good place to grab an app and a drink, especially during happy hour.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

This isn’t a place I’ve visited often but I think I’ll make a point of coming back more. The swordfish tacos were amazing. I’ve never tasted such delicious flavour from a fish taco. The Cajun chicken with warm potato salad that my partner had was also very good.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

WE were spending a family weekend together in Winnipeg as the halfway point between Calgary and Ontario and decided for dinner in our second night we would go to Earls. One of the senior members of our family is extremely fussy but this dining experience left her extremely happy. Our server was very accommodating and the food service was excellent.