1. The restaurant/ cafe had friendly and efficient service.
2. The food was mainly French and is on the edge of the French area of the city at St. Boniface. Moules frites starter was tasty as was a mushroom dish with blue cheese. The mains were also tasty with the lamb falling off the bone and really nice beef bourgignon.
3. You pick desserts yourself and both the Apple tart and chocolate cake were great.
4. The view over the City and human rights museum were pleasant on a sunny summer evening.
5. Pretty good value by European standards.
Nice and friendly French food which was very tasty. Would return.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.