“Ohh buddy, what a meal.”

Red Top Drive Inn Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 1,764 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 27, 2018

Always a great meal. Belly will be full and so will your wallet. Lots of food for the money. I can't believe I overlooked this place my entire life here in Winnipeg.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Had the Greek burger husband had the chilli burger platter... shared the platter because you get lots. Fries are homemade and delicious ... burgers .... yummmmm oh so good sloppy goodness! Coldslaw is oil based and also very yummy! Service is friendly and fast... although we went at 1:45pm... I’m sure it’s busier during lunch hour. Go there and bring your appetite!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I passed this place hundreds of times over the years. Heard about it from others as well saying good place to eat. I finally decided today I was going to check it out. I ordered their 3 piece chicken dinner. It was quite a wait however I always expect to wait a bit longer when I order chicken. When it came out the chicken was a very dark brown as when it's been overcooked. There was ample fries and coleslaw as well. The chicken was definitely over done as it was quite dry. I used the side of gravy to dip it in. Chicken legs and thighs should never be dry. Fries were not very tasty and under done. Coleslaw was straight cabbage and very salty. Overall I was somewhat disappointed. I may come back to try their burgers " maybe".

3  Thank Sunnysideup17
Reviewed February 17, 2018

we often come here to this busy and small diner the service is better then most restaurants and the food is always cooked as well as it can possibly be

Reviewed January 25, 2018

This place was started with a great family,who worked together to make everyone feel at home. The food is great and filling. You always get your money's worth. Plus the owners come out to see if everything is going well. They make you feel like you're part of the family.