“awfull burgers and chicken”

Red Top Drive Inn Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 1,764 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the cheese burger and their deep fried chicken. Simply awfull. I would never go back to this place !!!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Looking for something different for lunch, and hadn't been to the Red Top in many years. This is truly and old style drive in restaurant....old tables/chairs and booths. Fairly clean, but certainly aged if you're looking for that nostalgic feeling. We found our way to a table and our server promptly showed up at the table. Drinks came quickly, and BTW, the milkshake was great. My wife and I both ordered burger plates (w/ fries and cole slaw). Everything was the right temperature and tasted great. Come hungry cuz the portions are generous. The food makes up for the aged surrounding...highly recommended

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

After hearing recommendations about trying the chicken, I went totally out of my way to order the chicken. First time it was closed at 8pm, second time they ran out of chicken, third time I waited 45 minutes to get my chicken and it was not worth the wait. The hype about the chicken is over rated! The restaurant is old and I wouldn’t recommend this as a place to eat. Improving their customer service would go a long way in at least improving the dining experience. Hope this helps!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

the atmosphere of this little drive in is everything you expect it to be driving up, the staff are very friendly and have been doing it for a long time, out food came to the table hot and we weren’t left waiting. Come hungry because the burgers are massive and the plates are over flowing with great home style fries and slaw. You gotta try the chilli cheese fries!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The breakfast is a great value. Coffee is an add-on. The food is tasty and hot. The place has a traditional family/friend feel. It is very laid back with tons of regulars. If you're looking for friendliness and a quick meal for a reasonable price then stop in. Nice decor.