“Worst decision for a Saturday night meal”
Review of Jumbo Pizza

Jumbo Pizza
Ranked #1,259 of 1,697 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Wolseley
Reviewed 11 February 2012

What should have been an enjoyable evening with family ended up being an argumentive , accusatory conversation with Jumbo's staff. Pizza showed up smashed up in the boxes. I phoned to complain and they told me that I would have to wait for another 2 pizzas. Pizzas were not here in the time promised, I phoned again. They told me if I think I should get a discount for the over 2 hours of waiting time, I'd have to take the damaged pizza's back myself with no replacment. Then they accussed me of lying about the condition of the pizzas. In the next breath, though, they tell me that they have to replaced pizzas for 2 other customers. NO compensation, ACCUSED of lying, and told that I can bring the damaged pizzas back...VERY POOR service. DO NOT recommend to anyone!!

1  Thank George N

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Have ordered from them for delivery because honestly the pizza is good but I have reached my limit with them. They have an advertisement and always say it's no good but when you tell them how it's advertised they finally give it to you. I called after an hour and a half very politely and the person was extremely rude and didn't care. We were told it would take an hour and over two hours later with cold pizza it came. Not worth the hassle they won't do anything for you.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

This place is terrible!! The management there needs to learn how to run a business! I've ordered from them 2 times and in both instances I ended up severely disappointed. It literally takes HOURS for your pizza to be delivered and when you call to see where he hell your food is, the guy on the phone just mumbles and hangs up. It's rediculous! Moreover, the pizza is absolutly disgusting! By the time you receive it its cold and sometimes burnt. who ever gave this place a good review needs a reality check because you obviously don't know good food and decent customer service... This place is no where near any of that. With that said, do not order from this place, it sucks the big one!

2  Thank Grossgross
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I ordered a 12 piece chicken, and when I got it, it was all drumsticks and thighs, no white meat. I called them back and said there was no white meat in the chicken. He said that is how we do our chicken, we have never had white meat. I said you could have told me that, as white meat is my favorite. He hung up on me. I called him back and said I cannot believe you hung up on me, he denied it.. Never again will I order from them.

2  Thank c t
Reviewed 20 August 2011

If you people have a problem with the pizza and the service in general, put in a complaint to the Better Services Bureau. They will investigate and take care of the situation.

I cant believe noone has done that! That is all you have to do. If the reviews I am reading are true, that is absolutely not acceptable!

Take them down, good tasting pizza or not!

2  Thank c t