All reviews brass rail regency room large hotel front desk staff an older hotel bit dated off the highway definitely stay here again exercise room comfortable stay comfortable beds convenient location great room king bed new brunswick mall waite
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

There are a number of very attractive features and comforts here. A full value 3 star hotel.

I could heartily recommend the place completely when they can figure out a way to reduce the interroom noise. We could hear the neighbors on both sides having normal conversations, and we are not that noise averse. It's not the intensity of the noise, just the limitation of the walls.

Placing a bar fridge in the room would also enhance the overall experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
johnwaite, General Manager at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Mattson1,
We appreciate having feedback from our guests and we thank you for staying with us. I assure you we placed an additional 30 fridges into our units which will again address customer concerns. We are looking into door sweeps and weather stripping for soundproofing as well as rubber door stoppers to prevent noise when doors are closed.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

While I have stayed many times at the Fredericton Inn and enjoyed every visit this time was different. And in the best possible way. This was a difficult visit since I was there supporting friends who had just lost a beautiful daughter. The Inn kindly put me in the quietest possible corner so I would not be disturbed. When I returned in the evening tired to the bone and wanting a glass of wine and dinner the staff greeted me with a hug and kindness. And a glass of wine. And when it wasn’t busy they spent time with me Just good people. Good people. Going to the Fredericton Inn is honestly so comfortable in all ways that it really is a home away from home. Great food. Kind and good people. Five stars because of the staff !!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank cynthiabH654FV
johnwaite, Manager at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear cynthiabH6554FV,
I appreciate your kind words towards our personal. Looking forward to serving you when your stay is less stressful. Thank you.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

This was a pleasant surprise, a large family owned & run hotel that compares very well with the best comparable chains.

The room was spacious with a comfortable bed, table and easy chair. The facility is located next to a major mall and within an area containing a variety of restaurants.

Staff was welcoming and helpful. We had two small glitches in our room, including a leaky coffee maker. In both cases they were at our door with a solution.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear voyager075,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our Inn.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We had to attend a family funeral while the floodwaters were higher than they've ever been in Fredericton. The staff made sure we were able to check in before going to the funeral so that we were able to freshen up after our longer than usual drive from NS due to closed roads. We had 2 great rooms across the hall from each other, and they offered us a bereavement rate for our stay when they knew we were there for a funeral. We could not have asked for a better place to stay. We also had dinner with family members at the Regency Bar , we had a wonderful waitress, Sheri, she went above and beyond. Thanks for making our sad occasion more bearable.

Stayed: May 2018
johnwaite, Owner at Fredericton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear patbrightman,
First, may I say I'm sorry for your loss. I will share your comments with our staff and thank you for your review, we appreciate you as a guest.
Co-owner/General Manager

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service... really made us feel like family. We had a 9" pizza and 2 glasses of wine and the atmosphere is always great there. Pam always has a great laugh while we're there. Thanks again Pam!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Pam,
Thank you for your review, I’m glad we were able to create a positive experience.
Co-owner/General Manager