All reviews free beer front desk hi express upgraded to a suite bottled water upon check the sofa bed next morning the general manager excellent stay breakfast area ample parking an upgrade would highly recommend this hotel free breakfast breakfast was delicious definitely stay here again
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We always enjoy our stays at this hotel. Fro the moment we arrive and are greeted with a smile and a cheery hello until the time we have to leave and are told to come back soon, our stay's here are fantastic. The rooms are spacious and the amenities are perfect. The beds are very comfortable and we always get a good night's sleep followed by a great complimentary breakfast. The staff are fantastic and make you feel like family. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the Fredericton area, whether alone, with family or in a group. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The suites are definitely worth the extra cost, which is not much.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016

Arrived late afternoon to check in, was greeted so well that I felt like I was at a relative's home!!
Upon checking in, I received a welcome drink (yes no joke....what a welcome!) and then they upgraded me to a suite which was totally beautiful :)
The bed was so fluffy and comfortable that I had a hard time getting out of bed and I am a morning person haha.
Front desk was so friendly that it truly shows what kind of stay you will have for the entire stay!

Room Tip: I think they are all good lol
Reviewed December 12, 2016

I was beyond pleased with my stay at this hotel. The customer service was phenomenal. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. I don't know that I've had such friendly and positive service at other hotels I have stayed at. I will absolutely be staying here for further business trips and highly recommend to anybody staying in the Fredericton area.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I am not usually one to rate a hotel, but I don't want someone to make the same assumption that we did. After being a loyal Holiday Inn Express customer, actually to the point we arrange our travel by where there are Holiday Inn Express hotels, we arrived in Fredericton and were met with disappointment. Check in was great... the staff member was very friendly. We went to the room, and decided to look up the pool hours, and were shocked to find out that there is not a pool at a Holiday Inn Express. We had travelled 10 hours with our two boys under 5, and the only way we were able to keep them sane, was to talk about getting to the hotel and spending the next morning in the pool. I have never been at a Holiday Inn Express without a pool... I guess we found the only one in the country. So, at 11pm, we packed up.. took our boys to the hampton Inn and Suites for the night, with a pool and a waterslide. Maybe we have a new way to book our travel? Hampton Inn and Suites? May be the way to go.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank tyler503
Brenda P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

We 're sorry that you and your family were disappointed to discover our location does not currently have a swimming pool. I am glad that our staff were able to accommodate you by reimbursing your charges for the night, as we didn't meet your needs for this particular stay. I am thrilled that, at every Holiday Inn Express you stayed at during your travels, you had a terrific experience! We are proud to be part of a chain of hotels that believes in great accommodations with great service, and hope to have a pool built before your next stay in Fredericton!

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I stay there on a regular basis and I truly feel I am part of a big family. The rooms and suites are very nice, clean and comfortable, the gym is big enough and the breakfast offers a great variety of hot and cold items, but it's really the staff that makes this place special, whether it's Brenda (GM) or Darren (Assistant GM), receptionists Lois, Lisa, Jay and Janette or Donna at breakfast, they are just wonderful people that make you feel at home and will do their absolute best to help you out. The little attention to details make a big difference: the welcome beverage, occasional soup and popcorn, the weekly reception, the complementary bottles of water in the suites, all of this make you feel special. And all of this at a competitive price! If you find the location suitable and their price comparable to other places, I strongly recommend you come here: there's just something special about it!

Room Tip: The beds are very high. This can be surprising at first!
1  Thank Benoit B

Aww, thanks Benoit! We love when our guests love us, and we truly appreciate you being our guest! We truly enjoy having you here, and look forward to continuing to welcome you to your "home away from home"!