City Motel
US$60
US$58
Airport Inn(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$66
Silverwood Inn & Suites(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Pool
Prospect Inn(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsburger bargreat burgersmom and popmajor intersectionhelpful and courteous staffroom was cleannew mattressescentral locationcustomer service was excellentdoing renovationscomfortable place to staymin walkreasonable ratesfree long distance callingboston pizzaregent streetwithin walking distance
Reviewed 26 August 2006

We stopped in Fredericton on our way out to P.E.I., and I had researched hotels/motels in advance. You won't get a better stay for the value. Reasonably priced, the City Motel offered extremely friendly service, and a variety of theme rooms at no extra charge. My wife and I stayed in The Safari Room, since The Austin Powers Room was occupied. The City Motel is conveniently located by the highway near many amenities. Although it is not the most modern property, it was clean and well-appointed. We really enjoyed our stay. Don't miss it!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Oswaldius
Reviewed 5 September 2005

The City Motel is not your average budget accommodations. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable, with friendly service and touches that set it apart from other motels I've stayed in. There is an on-site restaurant, plenty of parking, and a gift shop. If you arrive hungry after the restaurant is closed (as we did), there are plenty of area take-out restaurants that deliver to the motel. A great affordable motel for those traveling on a budget.

• Stayed: August 2005
6  Thank SarahP1118
Reviewed 8 August 2004

I travel all the time with my job. What a pleasant surprise when I was booked into City Motel. The people are charming and the rooms are to die for. I stayed in the African theme room and it was very tastefully decorated and spacious. Recommend this motel to all travelers.

Also the restaurant was excellent.

4  Thank SEGMontreal_Canada
A TripAdvisor Member
Barrie, Ont.
Reviewed 14 June 2004

Loved it. They have "theme" rooms that are to die for! Everything from the Austin Powers room to the Royal Suite. What a great place! Congrats to management and crew.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Oromocto, NB
Reviewed 5 April 2004

The service was amazing, the rooms superb, the price perfect. couldn't ask for a better place to stay. Themed rooms to every taste and beautifully decorated suites, I will return time and again and refer you to all my incoming friends and relatives who need a place to stay.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member