See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Let's start off as I'm not a very picky person but when my husband and I went to check in we watched a cockroach climb from the computer screen to the counter and it walked around while the gentleman was dealing with another customer before us..
so when the gentleman was done with the other customer he checked us in (figured maybe it's just the main building that has bug problems)
So my husband and I go to inspect the room before we bring our luggage in (I always do that "just in case") I pulled back the comforter and there's blood on the inside of it, pull the sheets back and luckily no bed bugs, there was some type of yellow stuff on the door frame a squished bug on the floor. I was so grossed out I told my husband I'd rather sleep in the truck!! Let's just say we checked out in a quick hurry and left! Forgot to mention,
While checking out there was the cockroach roaming around on their desk wall and I killed it! Yuck!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I can't say what this place is like as I never got to stay here. My car broke down and I could not make it to the motel for the night I booked. Of course, there was no cancellation policy so I had to pay for the night that I was not able to be there. However, when I checked my VISA statement they had charged me twice! I called and they said they would take care of it. I have had to call back since nothing was done and no one called me back and still no luck in getting the charge reversed from my card. Beware!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Good location, easy to find. Very friendly people. After checking all the other reviews, we are mystified how they can come up with such poor reviews. Granted, the room decor isn't the latest Hollywood style but who is. This is very functional and the price is right. I would absolutely recommend people to stay there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Stopped into a cheap motel for a bed as it was getting late. We wish that we would have slept in the car.

LOOKS:
Motel vibes, the check in is about to get infested with spiders. The receptionist was notified of the same as he saw the hundreds of spider eggs above his head and stated " this place has a lot of problems"

FENG SHUI:
Old furniture, old bed, ancient television. Microwave and refrigerator. Yellow bath tub, sink and toilet. In the morning we discovered red blood like stains on the box spring!!!!

ENTERTAINMENT:
Ancient television and good wifi

THE GOODS:
Ketchup packed shampoo and bars of soap. Towels are clean, we didn't trust the red coloured towels.

HOW MAY I HELP YOU?
Very informative staff member. Very kind.

RATING:
1/10. This hotel is not appropriate for families, I don't think it's appropriate for anyone. The neighbouring rooms have people who look tweaked on drugs. Seriously, there were people watching through the window at night and when we checked out in the morning there was another man screaming through his window room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2017

I was on a business trip to Fredericton, NB from Bangor,Me. I was initially reluctant
to stay at Norfolk Motel, my original target was to stay at Ramada Hotel, couple of blocks away. Since I came near to Norfolk, and out of curiosity, I inquired rates and checked couple of rooms physically. Finally, I stayed there comfortably in a queen beds paying almost half of my budget. Nice and clean room, easy access to all highways, downtown and uptown Fredericton, and top of all it has very good high-speed fiber-off internet.In my view this small motel can be highly recommended for budget travelers, if you are not looking for all other amenities, like pool or restaurant in the property.

Room Tip: yes it is a quiet and peaceful location
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business