“Sorry, this was a mistake, it is not excellent but poor”
Review of Chez Riz - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Not flavourful, terrible presentation. Odd menu. Too much food.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

While this is as best as it gets in Fredericton for Indian, I found it was missing in flavour and options compared to other Indian restaurants I have visited. Also, during our last visit, they simply ran out of wines, the waiting staff warned us as we walked in and this seemed a tad odd.

In all cases, while I would return, I find I can buy packages and make as good if not better indian at home for a small fraction of the price.

2  Thank canadianquebecer
Reviewed November 9, 2011

If you like spice ask for Pakistani hot --- comparable to Indian restaurants in larger cities --- rare for bland Fredericton.

2  Thank igraze2
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Got the tandoori chicken meal....very tasty, big portions, authentic taste

2  Thank shmed20
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I have worked my way through the menu here and have enjoyed just about everything. You don't come here to be waiting on hand and foot (the service is sometimes questionable) you come here for the authentic delicious food. A must try if you are a foodie.

1  Thank TPinNB