“I wish I lived in Fredericton so I could go back again!”

The Palate Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 228 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: One of Fredericton's best places for casual dining. Our food is prepared fresh in an open kitchen atmosphere, where dining meets a casual relaxed atmosphere and experience.
St. John's, Canada
“I wish I lived in Fredericton so I could go back again!”
Reviewed 27 May 2009

The atmosphere was lovely, the service good (the did forget 2 of the drinks we ordered but aside from that we were all very happy) and we got our food quickly.

The menu had a huge variety of items - from their soup/sandwich of the day to chicken and tofu stirfries, quesadillas, etc. The stirfries were what impressed me - you build your own by choosing rice/quinoa, then the sauce and if you want chicken or tofu. The coconut curry with quinoa and tofu was DELICIOUS! The quesadilla was bland but the salad and the fabulous dressing made up for that.

The portion sizes were filling but not ridiculous and the prices were very reasonable.

Definately worth dropping in - I only wish I lived nearby so I could try more of the menu...

Saint John, Canada
“Great atmosphere, spacious and great service. Food is gormet and very good but expensive”
Reviewed 30 December 2007