“Great meal”

The Palate Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 263 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: One of Fredericton's best places for casual dining. Our food is prepared fresh in an open kitchen atmosphere, where dining meets a casual relaxed atmosphere and experience.
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a great supper - split the special (pork with roasted veggies) and the Thai chicken curry- both really good and service was on point

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Flew in Fredericton today and the lady next to me recommended the Palate as a nice place to have a great dinner. Went with 5 other colleagues and we were not disappointed. I had the braised short rib and it was fantastic. Others had the seafood pasta and the Thai dinner and they all enjoyed their dinner. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The live music was a nice bonus.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

I LOVE the palate! I literally talk this place up to everybody! It's my favorite lunch go-to, everything is so fresh and delicious; their soup is always top notch. For lunch, I always get the chicken club with their daily soup. I've only been for supper a few times, I've had the lemon meringue salmon & a few of the pasta's of the day; I've never been disappointed! They also switch up flavors for creme brulee which is also great. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We go here all the time and it’s the one place in town that has been perfect EVERY TIME. It’s a little more pricey than other places in Freddy but worth every penny.
The salmon is incredible and the seafood linguini is amazing. Service is great and make sure to get the stocking toffee pudding cake for desert. I hear lunch is even better but I have only been for supper... at least 10 times. Great for anniversaries

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The palate is by far one of the best restaurants in Fredericton! The lemon meringue salmon is the best and the baked brie for an appetizer is amazing! Service is always good and food consistent. Great place to go with friends or spouse