“Amazing Experience”

Third Glass Wine & Martini Bar
Ranked #62 of 296 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: US$8 - US$225
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Had an amazing experience at this wonderful, classy, and comfortable venue. Inside is small in size but what is lacking in space is made up for in design and overall ambience. This is an adults only experience and is focused mainly on drinks/cocktails with a very small eats menu. However, this is fine- I had the best cocktails in my life and the service there was phenomenal. Staff helped make me make selections and they were very knowledgeable of the menu and cocktail ingredients. I was very impressed by this chic but not snobbish venue. I would highly recommend a visit!!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 23, 2018

This is literally next door to the Capitol Theatre, so prior to a recent performance there we went in for drinks and tapas as we just wanted something light. We each had a wine flight (3 glasses, which came on a tasting board with all the info -- don't keep it as a souvenir, they are needed!) and we shared 3 types of tapas. The shrimp tempura came recommended, and were excellent. The spring rolls were very good, not greasy and came with a light sauce. While the salmon and shrimp canapes were also very tasty, the crostini & brioche was rather bland .. maybe a tad overchilled. We then discovered they had chocolate truffles, individually wrapped, so we could eat 2 and take the rest with us. The atmosphere is great, a wonderful old building with the original tin ceiling and fabulous chandeliers; there are tiny lights, well spaced on an a thin wire against the brick wall, and an old timey movie was playing behind the bar. The service was great - friendly and professional (Craig, I think).

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank gbU6732TL
Reviewed December 18, 2018

This is such a nice place for girls nights, get togethers. just about everything! I always enjoy and look forward to my time being spent here. the staff is friendly and nice and always knows exactly what you want.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2018

This is the best place in town for drinks. The ambiance is great, decorations are breathtaking & service is terrific. They have a great selection of wines and different drinks to offer.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Cozy spot. Good service. Wasn’t impressed with the wine selection. Mixed drinks were very good particularly bourbon sour. Old style movie amusing

Date of visit: October 2018