“OMG amazing vegan food!”
Review of Veggie Vietnam

Veggie Vietnam
Ranked #30 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Description: Veggie Vietnam offers vegetarian Vietnamese cuisine with cozy and comfortable atmosphere. Our sophisticated chief will serve distinct and unforgettable vegan dishes.
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This place is a must-go stop for me when in Moncton. I've eaten there three times in 48 hrs. It's THAT good. Amazingly large vegetarian/vegan menu. They also do take out.
The portions are a great size, and you get a great bang for your buck - very reasonably priced!
The atmosphere is a bit blah - it's in an old converted house, but the restaurant is clean and comfortable. The service is great: very friendly!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was my third time visit into this establishment which is clean and inviting. Being that I have no food allergies or aversions it will be my mission to try something new each visit and to date I have NEVER been disappointed. The owner/operator is a friendly lady who was willing to take the time to recommend and explain different options on the menu. Today I choose to start with salad rice wrap and had a ginger/lemon grass based noodle soup which was absolutely delish. If you have not yet tried it I have and will conitue to recommend it!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very good flavourful veggie meal, was my first time there, I had combo 3 I tasted just like the normal bowl affair you would get at Red Satay with out the meats.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and yummy bubble tea. The hours on tripadvisor are wrong , they are only closed Monday. Very impressed with the vegan food and the service was quick and pleasant . We will be back

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great vegan food, veggies never tasted better. The hours listed on trip advisor are incorrect! They are only closed Monday.