All reviews liquor store laundry facilities a great place to stay king bed mini fridge coffee maker stayed one night main street full kitchen kitchenette toaster sink dryer
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are old but there was a kitchen sink, small fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. They DO NOT have cribs as stated in the description. Also, the beds are double, not queen size and they didn't feel very stable to sit or lay on. Carpeting was old and rooms definitely need updating. It is located just around the corner to a grocery and liquor store. It is quiet there on the street but not well sound proofed and could hear two people talking outside our door half the night. I probably wouldn't stay there again. Not worth saving $30. I think I would spend the extra and stay at a nicer spot next time. In short, it was okay. Not great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Stayed one night, needed to stay in room until mid afternoon the following day, but owner said it was okay.
Very clean room, quiet, comfy beds.
Stayed there one year ago too. Arriving at 2am, but the owner was there waiting and was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a night to get ready for a bachelorette. The room was very clean, spacious and even had a toaster/microwave/mini fridge. We had our own entry door to the room, right from the parking lot. There's no hallways to go through. I think this adds to the privacy and lower noise. We had no issues with anything here, would stay again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2017

I spent 27 days in this motel. KUDOS to the housekeeping duo and the owner of the place. We arrived at 2AM in the morning and the owner opened the room for us. They are very accommodating and considerate! The heartwarming and sincere service they provided is priceless as we finally settle in Moncton.

They gave me a room with fridge, microwave and stove. I had a king size bed! The bathroom has a bathtub, toilet and sink. Both hot and cold water are available as well as wifi. They also have a common area for laundry. Big space for parking! Walking distance - bus stop, Main street, gym and Sobey.

A BIG thank you to the owner and the rest of the team!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank jamiel0u
Reviewed January 29, 2017

My wife and I spent last night at the Midtown and will definitely make it one of our go - to places for future visits to Moncton. For 73 dollars on a Saturday we weren't expecting any frills but we're very pleasantly surprised to see a fridge, microwave, storage cupboards, a kitchen sink and even a toaster. It was nice walking on a vinyl floor rather than a "God knows what's crawling in it" carpet when stepping out of one of the two queen beds. The bathroom, like the rest of the spacious room, was spotless, and Edward couldn't have been any friendlier or helpful in his capacity as desk manager and greeter.

If there were any minor complaints, they were a a rather weak wifi service and thinish pillows. But overall a very enjoyable experience. See you again soon.

Room Tip: It was the only one we have stayed in but you might want to check in and check out room 104.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family